The "What are you doing RIGHT now?" thread

Finishing off my Lucky Strike, listening to some Goatwhore, and just being bored off of my ass. I am also debating with myself whether or not I should go to sleep, considering the fact that I have absolutely nothing to do right now.

downloading nuke videos, they are so pretty yet scary
icon9.gif

StratoxDeath said:
I woke up 3 hours early, and I cant fall back asleep. So now I'm just browsing deviantart.com and seeing what new posts there are on this forum.
whats your username there?? :)

Anyway, Ive just played with some 3 year old kids (including my sister) and now Im going to send some photos in for development..:)

@Strato: Goatwhore! Glad to see some other folks know 'em! :D

Coffee and ciggs right now before I make my sunday traditional chocolate chip pancakes. :D Otherwise browsing a few forums and figuring out if I want to review the new Decapitated, Evemaster's "Wither" or adding a second opinion to the Follow the Reaper review on the site. I'm doing all 3 but I am figuring which to do first.

I am so fucking wired right now. I had 6 cups of coffee within a period of an hour and a half. I've smoked half a pack of cigarettes in 2 hours. But yeah, I'm just screwing around with my camera, talking on MSN, drinking a Heineken, and just.. sitting here being lame as fuck. Ah, yes. And listening to Gorgoroth.