The "What are you doing RIGHT now?" thread

:D
Right now massaging my hand in an attempt to get the blood flowing back into it. Christ on an ironing board I am going to pay for playing all weekend tomorrow...I know, I know it's bad for me, I'm told all the time but i can't ignore him! He's sitting there in the living room all alone looking at me every time I go upstairs!! He needs new strings, though.

Hum... At work but doing nothing yet... I'm sleepy
sleeping-smiley-009.gif
...I wanna sleep a little bit but I can't!

^ Hehe, thanks... Well, I can't believe I'm actually gonna say this but I went to a concert last night but alone. It's kinda boring going to a concert alone. I mean I enjoyed watching the band I wanted to see play live and I met the lead singer and got his autograph. It just sucks cuz that none of my friends listen to metal and I can't take any of them to a concert with me. Sounds like a stupid thing to be down about... but that's me. But I'm feeling a bit better...

^mmh i understand you...i mean my boyfriend went through the same thing when he moved three years ago for Paris. At the beginning he didn't know anybody and went to the gigs alone. And he was pretty sad about that because when he was in Bordeaux he had a lot of friends with whom he could go to concerts (i have to add that there are not soo much metalheads in Bordeaux so you see always the same faces and you became very quickly familiar with people). He has even bought me the ticket train to Paris + tickets for COB concert last year because he didn't want to go to the COB concert alone :D
Anyway this forum is a good way to meet people and i'm sure that they are some canadians on this forum who will be also at the next COB in Toronto and i'm sure they will be more than happy to go with a cute girl as you ;)

i hope my english is understandable :err:

Erendis said:
^mmh i understand you...i mean my boyfriend went through the same thing when he moved three years ago for Paris. At the beginning he didn't know anybody and went to the gigs alone. And he was pretty sad about that because when he was in Bordeaux he had a lot of friends with whom he could go to concerts (i have to add that there are not soo much metalheads in Bordeaux so you see always the same faces and you became very quickly familiar with people). He has even bought me the ticket train to Paris + tickets for COB concert last year because he didn't want to go to the COB concert alone :D
Anyway this forum is a good way to meet people and i'm sure that they are some canadians on this forum who will be also at the next COB in Toronto and i'm sure they will be more than happy to go with a cute girl as you ;)

i hope my english is understandable :err:
Your english is understandable, don't worry. Yeah, I usually see familiar faces at concerts as well but they're with their own group you know. I'm going with my brother... he's the only other metalhead I know but then again he's more popular than me so everyone talks to him. It doesn't bother me but it makes me feel like something's wrong with me sometimes. But how many concerts can I keep going to with him... if only my friends would listen and just go to one show... but I don't see that happening. But it's okay... I feel much better just talking about it. Thanks. :)