The "What are you doing RIGHT now?" thread

im sitting in one of the computer labs here on campus waiting for a pal of mine so we can go feel like pussies at the gym. the internet is down in my dorm for sure and probably on most of campus, so im here checkin up on the forum (because im a looser.) im also still pissed i have 2 classes for next year. AUUURRGGG

~metal_maiden~ said:
Your english is understandable, don't worry. Yeah, I usually see familiar faces at concerts as well but they're with their own group you know. I'm going with my brother... he's the only other metalhead I know but then again he's more popular than me so everyone talks to him. It doesn't bother me but it makes me feel like something's wrong with me sometimes. But how many concerts can I keep going to with him... if only my friends would listen and just go to one show... but I don't see that happening. But it's okay... I feel much better just talking about it. Thanks. :)
;)

Wondering how much time TUT spends online pestering our spare time contra the time he spend masturbating his little cocktail wheinee!? :lol:

ps. Why is it called masturbating and not masterbating as in the master of bating?? Bating what? A trap? :confused::confused:

Mammoth said:
Wondering how much time TUT spends online pestering our spare time contra the time he spend masturbating his little cocktail wheinee!? :lol:

ps. Why is it called masturbating and not masterbating as in the master of bating?? Bating what? A trap? :confused::confused:
i'm still trying to figure out where people get this idea i'm wanking all the time :lol:
i mean, i'm HORNY all the time, but i DON'T LIKE wanking :p

anyway, i'm preparing to sleep :p

looking at deviantart and UM, considering going to the store to buy some food...

I just woke up, and I have to be at work in half an hour to open up. I'm suffering from morning sickness right now. I'm not pregnant, I just have problems. Maybe I need to stop drinking in the mornings :p So, I'm smoking a cigarette and listening to some Judas Priest.

EagleFlyFree said:
waiting for lunch to be ready... hurry the fuck up mum!
get off your duff and do it yourself. she brought you into this world, and by god she can take you right back out again :p