the WHAT HAPPENED thread

Suggestive, silver tongued, outspoking or bullying, no matter, I've had enough, I'm a fucking human being, not a picture or a fuckbird.

világos???

So Ikea, I do protest.

I think its a nice picture...but Id be pissed if ya's did it to me not to the extent of reporting ya's but in a more ahhh you are a prick kinda way.

ANYWAY what the fuck is all that bullying stuff about we were trying to organise a mister antimatter..back on track now people

bleed_black_orchid said:
I think its a nice picture...but Id be pissed if ya's did it to me not to the extent of reporting ya's but in a more ahhh you are a prick kinda way.

ANYWAY what the fuck is all that bullying stuff about we were trying to organise a mister antimatter..back on track now people
I think if anyones gonna have hardcore digs at each other then do it via sinister, evil, hateful PMs and sort it out like. Either that or meet up in real life and wrestle about it. I dont like this reporting/deleting/editing lark, its not metal.

ive no problem with it pffff i still wouldnt shag yis pffff hahaha yis are no fun pffff i still wouldnt shag yis pffff hahaha

but yea in real life would be great, but i do know when i do meet either of these 4 kunts - tools, the crack, alwin and gronke (is that a pigs name?) hahaha i swear to god yis will get a right bollicking in front of the masses, ive no ego now remember ;) is the dragon coming here next week? fuck that i dont wanna see her if shes coming to venetian snares, thats no place for a whaacken wan with all that s&m gear

ikeaboy said:
but yea in real life would be great, but i do know when i do meet either of these 4 kunts ... i swear to god yis will get a right bollicking in front of the masses
Did you actually learn to say "kunt" before you learnt to say "mum" or "dad"? Better don't swear to god; he may make you suffer mercilessly once your days draw to a close: He may send you to the same place as your fav four forum mates who'd enlighten you about right and wrong until the end of time... :dopey: So better watch your tongue. ;)