the WHAT HAPPENED thread

Strangelight said:
I think if anyones gonna have hardcore digs at each other then do it via sinister, evil, hateful PMs and sort it out like. Either that or meet up in real life and wrestle about it. I dont like this reporting/deleting/editing lark, its not metal.
yeah but berds cant be having fights with blokes though , it goes against the natural order of things and that

tis funny how the biggets e-barkers usually have the smallest non e-bites tho' :ill:

e-life

dog.jpg

real life

Pug.M2.JPG

yipyipyip!!

i never understood why anyone would pay that much for such a small useless dog. i cant understand spending money on a big bastard dog to bark when someone breaks into your garden, but a fucking pooddle? what for? :erk:

by the way, its forbidden by islam to trade animals, unless you need them for a really useful purpose, like a cow or a big dog - but you cant sell a bird or a pooddle. so you better trade women instead. once again, shows you how right islam is :tickled:

Bambi said:
hey who said i wasnt talking about you??
If this was aimed at me: Some people can actually laugh about themselves you know. ;) Though I still wouldn't like to be lumped together with people who publicly call other people names or tell them to fuck themselves etc... Same quantity of aggression, different quality. :err:

I'd really like to fight with any of the blokes here, sometimes my aggression moves me into that direction.

Well, almost any of them.

No, any of them. I just know I wouldn't win in each case :lol:

ikeaboy said:
but yea in real life would be great, but i do know when i do meet either of these 4 kunts - tools, the crack, alwin and gronke (is that a pigs name?) hahaha i swear to god yis will get a right bollicking in front of the masses, ive no ego now remember ;)

what? wasn't this all supposed to be just about having fun and all that? :tickled: woof woof