The what's going on in Thrash thread

How many of this guys health problems are his own fault? I don't know a whole lot about him. Now a staple in the leg for four years does seem like there should be some kind of legal action. But I feel like he's really looking forward to that payday!

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ex-iron-maiden-singer-paul-dianno-sepsis-almost-killed-me/

So many people love this guy and still hate the fact that Maiden got rid of him I think it's risky talking about him in a negative light...but fuck them, this guy is a fucking wanker!
Whether he sings better than Dickinson or not the guy has brought everything on himself. He was sacked from Maiden because of his off stage antics, he's been a shithead to so many people, he's bullshitted through more stories than Dee Snider and he's always quick to blame someone else. I'm not saying he hasn't had a shit run of bad luck, I'm not even suggesting he's deserves this shit, but when it comes to Paul shifting through the truth and the lies is like asking KK why he quit JP....fucking painful!!

Reactions: redfly
And to prove that Jnr just likes to share every goddamn thing he has in what might be an effort to remind Snr that he can exist outside Megadeth today we see a classic post connecting him to the SuperBowl. Apparently the bass player from M&M's band is playing a Jackson bass...hang on I can't word it as eloquently as Jnr can...

Thank you Adam Blackstone, Bassist for EMINEM, for Rockin' my Jackson Guitars David Ellefson CBX V bass on the Super Bowl LVI Halftime show!
He then goes on to talk about some shitty band called the Lucid.

So many people love this guy and still hate the fact that Maiden got rid of him I think it's risky talking about him in a negative light...but fuck them, this guy is a fucking wanker!
Whether he sings better than Dickinson or not the guy has brought everything on himself. He was sacked from Maiden because of his off stage antics, he's been a shithead to so many people, he's bullshitted through more stories than Dee Snider and he's always quick to blame someone else. I'm not saying he hasn't had a shit run of bad luck, I'm not even suggesting he's deserves this shit, but when it comes to Paul shifting through the truth and the lies is like asking KK why he quit JP....fucking painful!!
Yeah. Like I said, I don't know a whole lot. But what I have read or watched makes him seem like not the greatest guy. I know it's hard to be upbeat when your health is low. If you don't have your health, you've got nothing right? But his health problems seem kind of avoidable to a point. And I haven't really ever seen him take the high road when talking about other things.

Reactions: Slammed
And to prove that Jnr just likes to share every goddamn thing he has in what might be an effort to remind Snr that he can exist outside Megadeth today we see a classic post connecting him to the SuperBowl. Apparently the bass player from M&M's band is playing a Jackson bass...hang on I can't word it as eloquently as Jnr can...

Thank you Adam Blackstone, Bassist for EMINEM, for Rockin' my Jackson Guitars David Ellefson CBX V bass on the Super Bowl LVI Halftime show!
He then goes on to talk about some shitty band called the Lucid.
Jr can be pretty lame sometimes lol. He's says thank you like anyone but him and maybe people that already own it noticed.

Yeah. Like I said, I don't know a whole lot. But what I have read or watched makes him seem like not the greatest guy. I know it's hard to be upbeat when your health is low. If you don't have your health, you've got nothing right? But his health problems seem kind of avoidable to a point. And I haven't really ever seen him take the high road when talking about other things.

His mouth started running long before his health went down. He's not quite as bad as Dave Evans with his "I was AC/DC's best singer" routine but he does bullshit on and on about how badly he was treated. I don't think his solo stuff has been a patch on what he did with Maiden.

His health issues seem to be a lot to do with public health care, and the price of private health care. I know not long ago he was bitching that he couldn't afford private cover and wanted the fans to pay for it, I think he might even have suggested Steve Harris could pay since he has looked after previous members. It could be that the public system is that bad over there that being on a waiting list, especially during covid sucked badly, but the dude must still be able to put food on the table, why the hell didn't he look after his money better like us normal folk have too?

Jr can be pretty lame sometimes lol. He's says thank you like anyone but him and maybe people that already own it noticed.

He says thank you like the guy actually did it just for him. I wonder if it was a paid for promotion by Dave just so he could tell people.

I watched 3 minutes of one of our Aussie comedians (I think that's what he call himself) piss take the half time show and I barely saw the guy with the bass, although when I did that distinctive Jackson headstock was pretty obvious, but I wouldn't have know it was a Jnr special.

Man these guys have some bad luck huh? How are these guys thrash pioneers when their first album came out in 1990? Locally maybe. But in general?

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/guitarist-marzi-montazeri-quits-exhorder/

Yeah I'm not sure how they get that pioneer title. They did have two great albums but even their demos and early shows happened after the first big lunge of thrash. They were one of the early bands that were playing that groove orientated thrash with fast riffs, but whether they were the originators I'm not really sure.

His mouth started running long before his health went down. He's not quite as bad as Dave Evans with his "I was AC/DC's best singer" routine but he does bullshit on and on about how badly he was treated. I don't think his solo stuff has been a patch on what he did with Maiden.

His health issues seem to be a lot to do with public health care, and the price of private health care. I know not long ago he was bitching that he couldn't afford private cover and wanted the fans to pay for it, I think he might even have suggested Steve Harris could pay since he has looked after previous members. It could be that the public system is that bad over there that being on a waiting list, especially during covid sucked badly, but the dude must still be able to put food on the table, why the hell didn't he look after his money better like us normal folk have too?
Yeah and maybe stop riding after the first accident. That's seems to be where a lot of it started. He had a couple motorcycle related injuries right? Or am I mistaken?

He says thank you like the guy actually did it just for him. I wonder if it was a paid for promotion by Dave just so he could tell people.

I watched 3 minutes of one of our Aussie comedians (I think that's what he call himself) piss take the half time show and I barely saw the guy with the bass, although when I did that distinctive Jackson headstock was pretty obvious, but I wouldn't have know it was a Jnr special.
Hehe. I still have no idea who won the game.

Yeah I'm not sure how they get that pioneer title. They did have two great albums but even their demos and early shows happened after the first big lunge of thrash. They were one of the early bands that were playing that groove orientated thrash with fast riffs, but whether they were the originators I'm not really sure.
Marzi's statement makes him sound kinda like a dbag.

"With all my love to the boys in EXHORDER I have decided to no longer be a part of it!

"I have a lot going on and it's beautiful!" he added. "I'll soon let y'all know!"

If I could tweet him I'd tell him don't bother. No one cares about wannabe Dime.

Yeah and maybe stop riding after the first accident. That's seems to be where a lot of it started. He had a couple motorcycle related injuries right? Or am I mistaken?

I believe at least one of his major problems was a bike accident. I think another major issue is the weight he's carrying and the third is the prolonged time it's been happening.