The what's going on in Thrash thread

Marzi's statement makes him sound kinda like a dbag.

"With all my love to the boys in EXHORDER I have decided to no longer be a part of it!

"I have a lot going on and it's beautiful!" he added. "I'll soon let y'all know!"

If I could tweet him I'd tell him don't bother. No one cares about wannabe Dime.

Hehe, yeah it's definitely done to try and make him feel like the hero. I don't really know the guy very well so I looked him up and he's played with Phil A. and Superjoint Ritual, other than that he's done fuck all so I can see him having hordes of fans.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Yeah it's not something I've followed. I don't even give a crap about the expensive ads like our TV stations seem to suggest I should.
The commercials were cool a long time ago. But since cgi became affordable for any company they're pretty much just commercials. Unless they do one with an actor and make it more like a tiny movie. Either way I have no interest.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Hehe, yeah it's definitely done to try and make him feel like the hero. I don't really know the guy very well so I looked him up and he's played with Phil A. and Superjoint Ritual, other than that he's done fuck all so I can see him having hordes of fans.
He hung out with Dime a lot. And has been trying to copy him ever since. Yeah I believe after he left Superjoint and joined Exhorder he talked a lot of shit about Phil (and Pantera) for no real reason. I've read several interviews with him and he comes across like he thinks he's a lot better than he is. And kind of an ingrate....and douche.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
The commercials were cool a long time ago. But since cgi became affordable for any company they're pretty much just commercials. Unless they do one with an actor and make it more like a tiny movie. Either way I have no interest.

I'm kind of thankful we don't have any one huge event that attracts enough money for companies to pay that kind of money to show off. We have enough crappy ads without giving these companies a reason to make them!!

He hung out with Dime a lot. And has been trying to copy him ever since. Yeah I believe after he left Superjoint and joined Exhorder he talked a lot of shit about Phil (and Pantera) for no real reason. I've read several interviews with him and he comes across like he thinks he's a lot better than he is. And kind of an ingrate....and douche.

Well he wasn't super great in Exhorder so I don't think he's making my top 10 list any time soon.

I'm kind of thankful we don't have any one huge event that attracts enough money for companies to pay that kind of money to show off. We have enough crappy ads without giving these companies a reason to make them!!
I know. Then they jack up the price of everything to make up for it. I bet an actor could skip a year of work with how much some of them get for those things.

Reactions: Slammed and Neptune
No he really wasn't. I wanted to like him. But he made me not. His fault!

Exhorder have released a statement basically saying that while the split is amicable it's been a long time coming and they have had time to make contingency plans. So it appears they wont miss him either.

Reactions: redfly
Exhorder have released a statement basically saying that while the split is amicable it's been a long time coming and they have had time to make contingency plans. So it appears they wont miss him either.
Oh that’s good. I wonder if they’ll still be using the stuff he wrote for the new album. I’m glad they won’t miss him. I won’t either. I’m glad they said something at least. His tweet about leaving came off as pretty obnoxious to me.

Reactions: Slammed
Oh that’s good. I wonder if they’ll still be using the stuff he wrote for the new album. I’m glad they won’t miss him. I won’t either. I’m glad they said something at least. His tweet about leaving came off as pretty obnoxious to me.

Given Exhorder suggested it was clear to both sides that things weren't working as far back as the writing of the album it has taken a fair amount of time to all come to light. Maybe they all deserve some credit for lasting as long as they did.

Reactions: redfly