The what's going on in Thrash thread

I thought when Ripper bitched about this initially he was proven wrong and the albums were actually available through some sources? I though there was something about it being a label problem because JP had to accept a less than stellar deal when Rob left and it was the label and the deal struck that stopped the albums being on the JP website, at which time the band said they were trying to get the rights back. But yeah this is just KK pissing in the wind trying to make it look like he's standing by the only prick who will sing for him.
Yeah I thought so too. But I couldn't remember who had them. So I looked on Amazon to kind of use that as an indication of where they're at. But it's 100%. But you can get Demolition for $15 I don't know why Jugulater is so much more.
But yeah the whole thing idsKK looking to hurt Priest anyway he can.

Reactions: Slammed and Neptune
According to Alex on Meet Me For Coffee Podcast, no idea what that actually is,

Testament isn't holding auditions and has a short list of "known drummers" and "some that are more up and coming, like, more recent generation drummers" that could potentially join the band.

"Yeah, I think at this level, it could be crazy to do an announcement that the band is auditioning. We would just be overwhelmed. We would get overwhelmed with applications. Instead, there's what we think of as a shortlist that's being looked at. And it includes some known drummers, some that are more up and coming, like, more recent generation drummers.

"We'll have no problem. I mean, I think everybody who's being considered is really good. No question. These are tough shoes to fill, obviously. Very big shoes, big shoes, metaphorically. And… [laughs] And in real life.

"But, you know, there are some great drummers out there. And I just think among the several that are being considered, I think it's probably going to be one of them. And, of course, I've gotten messages from several drummers myself, or friends or bandmates of drummers. 'Hey man, if you guys are looking, check this guy out.' And I'm just telling everybody, well, you know, there's the shortlist. If it doesn't end up being anybody from the shortlist, then we'll see. But we have to decide soon because yeah, there could be a tour not that far away."
Fuck! DO NOT HIRE ALEX BENT!!!! And sure as hell don't let Skolnick have a say!

Reactions: Neptune
Yeah I thought so too. But I couldn't remember who had them. So I looked on Amazon to kind of use that as an indication of where they're at. But it's 100%. But you can get Demolition for $15 I don't know why Jugulater is so much more.
But yeah the whole thing idsKK looking to hurt Priest anyway he can.

I'm pretty sure KK and the truth don't meet often, but the sad thing is that he actually expects his fans to think differently.

Reactions: redfly
Lars can't even play with himself! :rofl:

Haha, but in all seriousness.....Lars!!

I still would rather see an unknown up and comer, okay maybe they choose wrong and the next album isn't the best, but giving someone a shot it is worth it I reckon. They know their local scene, they know the local players, I doubt they'd choose a complete dud when they do have so many other options.