The what's going on in Thrash thread

I suppose in some ways the pandemic has been kind to him. He really hasn't had to get out and prove himself live. The downside it that it's given him more time to run his mouth. When things open up again around the world and retirement homes need entertainment I'm sure we'll see him return in a huge way!!

Reactions: redfly
:tickled:

Living After hip surgery.

Do you think he's really going to want to slog it out in the trenches again? Or just do festivals. I feel like reality is gonna kick him in the ass and he's not gonna like it.
Then he'll pick a fight with his "masses "and lose it all!

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Wheelchair Lover

I don't know that he's going to get a choice. I'm sure he'll play along side Anthrax the festivals, but I can't see any one hiring him for arena tours unless he's the support act. That leaves him in smaller venues using comments like "intimate shows".

I don't know if anyone watched that interview with Chris Poland a few days ago. but it was pretty good. the last few minutes were funny. He talked about loving Metallica and having to listen to them in secret :tickled:. Then he says he he finally got to see them when they played a new years show with them and he was really disappointed. He also said Exodus destroyed and blew everyone off the stage that night. He said he'd never seen anything like it, they were amazing.
Kinda backs up what Gary has been saying. Aw poor butthurt blabbers, if they watched it they'd be :yell:.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Gary's said it a few times now and there has been people who have disagreed, but Poland pretty much agrees. But then Dave told us many a time that Poland was a Liar :)

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I haven't listened to it yet and not sure when I'll get the chance, got a busy weekend and I'm not sure the family want to hear it right now given that it's not even 7am :)

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
https://metalinjection.net/shocking...ill-hear-the-cocaine-on-megadeths-first-album

Hey look, Jnr still understand what fast is, maybe there is still hope for him :)

Edit:
Oh fuck, I read that ^ before I read this!

https://bravewords.com/news/david-e...why-he-loves-nickelback-on-the-sdr-show-video

Okay all hope is gone and now we know why the Lucid sounds like it does!
Hahaha. That second one is the thing I avoided! Of all the things he's confessed, this is the worst! :yuk:

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed