The what's going on in Thrash thread

Yeah I think he's been hit by pandemic fever. Nothing on his site was ever really cheap, but I think he's gone a bit over the top now.
Not sure if you see it or if it's because I have an Aussie IP address but there is a warning on every item that they no longer send to Aus and NZ because of the pandemic and because of high freight fees. He's either not wanting to send to AU and NZ or he hasn't bothered checking, but freight costs here with anything other than IPS Premium have been good since about Christmas time.
Yeah I did see that. Do your homework Gary! Lol. $60 bucks for a few fuckin picks? Nah.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed

I was reading an article linking the same interview before. He's humble enough about the band that sacked him but I really wish his Generation Kill stuff was more palatable for me. There is just something I can't get into with it.

However I do like the bit in the Bravewords article where in one sentence they mention the recently released crushing single and that sentence ends with 'back in May'. Yeah that's recent!

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I was reading an article linking the same interview before. He's humble enough about the band that sacked him but I really wish his Generation Kill stuff was more palatable for me. There is just something I can't get into with it.

However I do like the bit in the Bravewords article where in one sentence they mention the recently released crushing single and that sentence ends with 'back in May'. Yeah that's recent!
Oh! I think that tricked me and I thought it was actually new lol.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Yeah it seems like a lot of it gets sold out. But who knows how big the batches they make are. I still want the No Love shirt. But I don't like at as much as the original.

I don't know if his wife has progressed from making most of the stuff at home. Obviously stuff like the picks and the bobble head doll aren't made at home but I think she was even printing the t-shirts at home at one stage

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
He always looks like Bobby but as a younger guy he always had slight girlish features under those locks, around the cheekbones and eyes. He didn't get the angry metal face until he was a few albums in.

Reactions: redfly