The what's going on in Thrash thread

I avoided it all night until that point. I knew it was going to be bad and I had to find out just how bad. It's really bad. Pseudo metal, pop bullshit.

From what I've read there are a few good songs on the album but I certainly wouldn't be buying something with Danko on it.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Hahaha. That second one is the thing I avoided! Of all the things he's confessed, this is the worst! :yuk:

The second one is basically just a wordier version of the first. I think Metal Injection decided not to taint their site by naming such a band. Both links have the full video in them.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Not sure if this works or not and my brain is a bit frazzled to think of a way around if it doesn't, but here's an interview with Pepper that probably wont make the usual sites. I haven't listened to it yet and if it doesn't work I'm blaming Mr. Death Angel for not putting this shit on YT.

Not sure if this works or not and my brain is a bit frazzled to think of a way around if it doesn't, but here's an interview with Pepper that probably wont make the usual sites. I haven't listened to it yet and if it doesn't work I'm blaming Mr. Death Angel for not putting this shit on YT.

It works! I'll have to check it out tonight! :headbang:

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Holy shit! Is he back on the drugs? I would never,ever pay that much for picks. Especially for pictures of their faces! All of that is stupid expensive.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Oh wow. Judging by the interview he did with Dukes, I didn't think this was going to happen so soon. Nice!

I do wonder about someone who gets something sent to them to preview before anyone else and their first response is to hit Twitter. I hope Rick was okay with that.

Holy shit! Is he back on the drugs? I would never,ever pay that much for picks. Especially for pictures of their faces! All of that is stupid expensive.

Yeah I think he's been hit by pandemic fever. Nothing on his site was ever really cheap, but I think he's gone a bit over the top now.
Not sure if you see it or if it's because I have an Aussie IP address but there is a warning on every item that they no longer send to Aus and NZ because of the pandemic and because of high freight fees. He's either not wanting to send to AU and NZ or he hasn't bothered checking, but freight costs here with anything other than IPS Premium have been good since about Christmas time.

Reactions: redfly