The what's going on in Thrash thread

After the last few SFU under albums that guy should not criticize any bands in the scene. I prefer my CC with Corpsegrinder these days. He's as washed up as Paul Di'anno and Neil Turbin.

I haven't listened to SFU but I do agree Corpsegrinder and CC just work better. I do however think that what Barnes said was less about how right or wrong it was and more the fact that he said it knowing full well he'd annoy people. I took his comment more about seeking attention than anything else.

I haven't listened to SFU but I do agree Corpsegrinder and CC just work better. I do however think that what Barnes said was less about how right or wrong it was and more the fact that he said it knowing full well he'd annoy people. I took his comment more about seeking attention than anything else.
Yeah I think so too. He didn't have to take to Twitter about it.

Reactions: Slammed and Neptune
So it’s about time you upload a video of you playing,as I’m sure you rip!!!
You know? Playing for like four years with no juice just unplugged helped a lot. Now I have a processor and I can really tell the difference. I think it made me cleaner. But. I still don't have an amp. I'm just playing thru headphones. So I can't really record anything until I either get it fixed or buy a new one, or get some kind of plugin for my computer. And then you have the problem that I'm an idiot with that kind of stuff! And my guitar is from the 90's so you know. It was great and is still good. But compared to a new guitar with new pick ups. It can't hold a candle to tone. And I can't do tremolo tricks.
But I would like to record something. And then you guys can all cut on me :).

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
You know? Playing for like four years with no juice just unplugged helped a lot. Now I have a processor and I can really tell the difference. I think it made me cleaner. But. I still don't have an amp. I'm just playing thru headphones. So I can't really record anything until I either get it fixed or buy a new one, or get some kind of plugin for my computer. And then you have the problem that I'm an idiot with that kind of stuff! And my guitar is from the 90's so you know. It was great and is still good. But compared to a new guitar with new pick ups. It can't hold a candle to tone. And I can't do tremolo tricks.
But I would like to record something. And then you guys can all cut on me :).

You should spare no expense, go and rent a studio and get a producer and cut a complete album for us!

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
You should spare no expense, go and rent a studio and get a producer and cut a complete album for us!
Lol. There's no expense to spare! That would be really cool. I'd have to make it in breaks. No way do I have the finger stamina that some of these guys have. I only play for like ten minute spurts. There's a lot of them. But still it's only like ten minutes...I might have ADHD. :p

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed