The what's going on in Thrash thread

Written into the will "I hearby leave my holographic image and everything associated with it to my wife to use at her discretion as long as she doesn't make me sing any Britteny Spears songs."

Reactions: redfly
Could be dangerous if it the person dies with a mistress and a wife and the two start a battle over a hologram, then a judge has to rule which songs are allowed to be played when, fans will be torn between two concerts, both over priced and billed as the "concert of the year". It could be a lucrative market. Wendy might have started something big.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Could be dangerous if it the person dies with a mistress and a wife and the two start a battle over a hologram, then a judge has to rule which songs are allowed to be played when, fans will be torn between two concerts, both over priced and billed as the "concert of the year". It could be a lucrative market. Wendy might have started something big.

Celebrity Hologram Death Match!!!
Dio vs Elvis vs Jim Morrison!

Reactions: Slammed
Elvis' breakfast burger was bigger than Dio :)

A new Exodus is due I think but geez Gary Holt must want a day off for Christmas.

I believe Holt's going to be putting more in for Slayer this time too.

I could listen to Metallica right now but I'm not sure the laptop speakers would do it any more justice than getting the original.

I think Kerry needs to work with someone. Not so much because he's weakening in his old age but because he seems to do the lion share of the writing and it would be interesting to see how someone like Gary can add to that. As long as we don't get two Slayer records or two Exodus albums.

I like the way when Patton got injured two or three weeks ago different reports had him anything from a twisted ankle to on death's bed and the accident was anything from a car accident to a skateboarding accident. I'm actually surprised he's not dead!