The what's going on in Thrash thread

Read a post on FB that the Cavalera brothers, Max and Igor, are doing a tribute tour to the old Sepultura albums Arise and Beneath the Remains. I wonder who they will get to play lead guitar since Max has never had the chops to play those leads and he has burned the bridge with Marc Rizzo and Andreas Kisser.
Certainly won't be Dino.

Reactions: Neptune
Lol, I saw that. Talk about not having your finger on the pulse. And what is with the hipster glasses? Seems like almost every old school guy (and then some) is wearing them. Off the top of my head I can think of these two chucklers, Chuck, Gary, Rob Dukes, Zetro....there's a few more but I can't think of them.

They kinds of look like they still want to be the surf/skate thrashers they were in the 80's but they've grown old and no one told them. I couldn't make up my mind if those glasses were reading glasses or part of the 'look' but I think they should wear them on stage and see what the fans think :)

Reactions: redfly
They kinds of look like they still want to be the surf/skate thrashers they were in the 80's but they've grown old and no one told them. I couldn't make up my mind if those glasses were reading glasses or part of the 'look' but I think they should wear them on stage and see what the fans think :)
Well if that's the case I'm ok lol. If it's a hipster thing it's lame. Man you guys lol. They aren't that old. I mean they aren't elderly or anything.Yet :p
Oh man I just got a flashback of that "Old" Big 4 drawing!

Reactions: Slammed
Well if that's the case I'm ok lol. If it's a hipster thing it's lame. Man you guys lol. They aren't that old. I mean they aren't elderly or anything.Yet :p
Oh man I just got a flashback of that "Old" Big 4 drawing!

Anyone older than me is OOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDD, anyone younger than me is a whippersnapper! (although I do say this not even checking out old Scott and Frankie are, but they do have more grey hair than me.

D_mEx62UYAAQ-Qm.jpg

You know what? That makes a lot of sense to me! :cool:

God, that shit is horrendous!

It's easier than having groups for everyone. Just lump people into two groups and be done with it :)

Yeah I think Joey suffers the worst :)

Reactions: redfly