The what's going on in Thrash thread

Flotz just announced they are playing ProgPower Festival in June.
But AK's also announced that he doesn't recommend some Service Center because they ripped his mother off with car repairs.
The news today is so entertaining :)

I read it as that you usually do check, but now I understand your playing a game and you are checking anything :p

Make up your own mind about Dirks bands :p
It will be past and present and he may have only been in the band for 5 minutes

Abyssal Vortex, Akroma, Bent Sea, Brave the Cold, Cadaver, Freya, Geoda, Hespera, Metal Against Coronavirus, Phaze I, Pulse of Nebulae, The Project Hate MCMXCIX, Tronos, Vetur, Withered Moon, Devin Townsend (live), ex-Anaon, ex-Nuclear Blast Allstars, ex-Scarve, Blood from the Soul, Kill Division, ex-Aborted, ex-Anatomy of I, ex-Headline, ex-Mortuary, ex-Powermad, ex-Soilwork, ex-Taliandörögd, ex-At the Gates (live), ex-Jeff Loomis (live), ex-Satyricon (live), ex-Testament (live), ex-Yyrkoon (live), ex-Lyzanxia, ex-7th Circle, ex-Artsonic, ex-Devin Townsend Project, ex-Solium Fatalis, ex-Warrel Dane, ex-Phazm, ex-One-Way Mirror, ex-Stenval
That is crazy!

Reactions: Slammed and Neptune
Flotz just announced they are playing ProgPower Festival in June.
But AK's also announced that he doesn't recommend some Service Center because they ripped his mother off with car repairs.
The news today is so entertaining :)
Oh shit. Did I forget to post that a few weeks ago?
Lol. Flotz knows how to make the most of social media!

I read it as that you usually do check, but now I understand your playing a game and you are checking anything :p

Make up your own mind about Dirks bands :p
It will be past and present and he may have only been in the band for 5 minutes

Abyssal Vortex, Akroma, Bent Sea, Brave the Cold, Cadaver, Freya, Geoda, Hespera, Metal Against Coronavirus, Phaze I, Pulse of Nebulae, The Project Hate MCMXCIX, Tronos, Vetur, Withered Moon, Devin Townsend (live), ex-Anaon, ex-Nuclear Blast Allstars, ex-Scarve, Blood from the Soul, Kill Division, ex-Aborted, ex-Anatomy of I, ex-Headline, ex-Mortuary, ex-Powermad, ex-Soilwork, ex-Taliandörögd, ex-At the Gates (live), ex-Jeff Loomis (live), ex-Satyricon (live), ex-Testament (live), ex-Yyrkoon (live), ex-Lyzanxia, ex-7th Circle, ex-Artsonic, ex-Devin Townsend Project, ex-Solium Fatalis, ex-Warrel Dane, ex-Phazm, ex-One-Way Mirror, ex-Stenval
Lol you knew what I meant when I didn't! :rofl:

Reactions: Slammed and Neptune
The last time I watched Headbangers ball was around 2005-2006 with Jamey Jasta from Hatebreed hosting. It always seemed like Children of Bodom or Meshuggah was the background music for when he was talking and then they would play nothing but hardcore and deathcore videos. The whole thing seemed like one big commercial.

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
We never got it here so what I know of it was limited to magazines and the like, but while the bands often seemed good it just seemed like an ad for MTV, or was the the Concrete something? I remember some other show/event being called Concrete something.

Reactions: redfly
The last time I watched Headbangers ball was around 2005-2006 with Jamey Jasta from Hatebreed hosting. It always seemed like Children of Bodom or Meshuggah was the background music for when he was talking and then they would play nothing but hardcore and deathcore videos. The whole thing seemed like one big commercial.
Yeah I agree. I wasn't real happy with the comeback.

Reactions: Slammed