The what's going on in Thrash thread

Wow it's true, a picture really does say a thousand words.
I didn't do a word count but how many ever there is they got all that from a picture because there has been no other update!

I reckon the guy in the credits with the name Anthony Carr is the same guy from the Anthrax forum here, because all he used to say was shit like 'anthrax have always taken their time', blah blah fucking blah.

However I do like the comment "we hate playing 9 song sets with less than 3 covers" :)

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Yeah I can't believe that's all they can give us.
If it is the same guy, he used to post under a few variations of that name and make a lot of anti Semitic comments. I haven't seen him do it about a year though. And yes. The take their time comments.

Lol, yeah that was funny.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Just saw the pic on FB and the first post after the pic is from Anthrax (so they are commenting on their own photo).

"Oh and this shit is INSANE..."

So it's no longer aggressive, thrashy and powerful :)

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Yeah I can't believe that's all they can give us.
If it is the same guy, he used to post under a few variations of that name and make a lot of anti Semitic comments. I haven't seen him do it about a year though. And yes. The take their time comments.

Lol, yeah that was funny.

It's a bit piss poor of Anthrax to only release a picture and then comment on themselves. How fucking hard would it be fo them to give bit of n outline as to what they are doing?

Reactions: Neptune
Posted on FB

Reminder to $Megadeth Coin Holders and Cyber Army members, we’re giving away one Antique Natural Flying V EXP™ guitar from Dave Mustaine's Gibson Collection signed by Dave.
Antique?
From Gibson who he's only been with for 12 months?
Someone needs a dictionary for their birthday

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
I haven't listened to it all yet, but this popped up on my FB feed a few hours ago. They are from the UK and they thrash pretty hard by the sound of it. This is their own album to date but they do have a few singles.

@zerostatic
The other day you asked something about the songs Anthrax might play in a headlining set. Their Rockpalast 2019 set popped up on my YT feed today and here's the 1:22 min set list.

Anthrax live | Rockpalast | Setlist:
1. Caught In A Mosh
2. Got The Time
3. Madhouse
4. Be All, End All
5. Evil Twin
6. I Am The Law
7. Medusa
8. Now It's Dark
9. Efilnikufesin (N.F.L.)
10. In The End
11. A.I.R
12. Antisocial
13. Indians

So the the same two covers, but there is a little bit of variety in there. Medusa and Be All End All haven't been in the set forever which is good, Now It's Dark I'm sure I read somewhere was only for a short time. But the rest of the set is pretty common for them and I can't really see them playing for much longer than 80-90mins as headliners so it will be interesting to see how much they vary it after 2 years of not playing.

Posted on FB

Reminder to $Megadeth Coin Holders and Cyber Army members, we’re giving away one Antique Natural Flying V EXP™ guitar from Dave Mustaine's Gibson Collection signed by Dave.
Antique?
From Gibson who he's only been with for 12 months?
Someone needs a dictionary for their birthday
Hahaha. Too funny! One of them is antique but it's not the guitar!

@zerostatic
The other day you asked something about the songs Anthrax might play in a headlining set. Their Rockpalast 2019 set popped up on my YT feed today and here's the 1:22 min set list.

Anthrax live | Rockpalast | Setlist:
1. Caught In A Mosh
2. Got The Time
3. Madhouse
4. Be All, End All
5. Evil Twin
6. I Am The Law
7. Medusa
8. Now It's Dark
9. Efilnikufesin (N.F.L.)
10. In The End
11. A.I.R
12. Antisocial
13. Indians

So the the same two covers, but there is a little bit of variety in there. Medusa and Be All End All haven't been in the set forever which is good, Now It's Dark I'm sure I read somewhere was only for a short time. But the rest of the set is pretty common for them and I can't really see them playing for much longer than 80-90mins as headliners so it will be interesting to see how much they vary it after 2 years of not playing.
I can't stand Medusa.

I thought they were going to bust into Hit The Lights

Yeah it's darn close at the start.
I have listened to the whole thing now and shit they get some speed going in a few of the songs. The singers voice changes tone a few times and some songs it suits better than others, but on the whole if they released something else I'd definitely give it a listen.