The what's going on in Thrash thread

But not too much smoke? :p

Earlier this week those down there were crying about a bit of big smoke. The forestry mob have been doing burn offs and clearing undergrowth in the bush while the weather is cool to cut down the chances and or ferocity of fires next hot season and all the city folk can do is fucking complain about having smoke over the city for a few days.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Nice and fast :kickass: I like the music a lot. I'm not sold on the vocals, but I could probably get used to it. It's not so far off from the vocals on Deaths The Sound Of Perseverance.

Yeah the vocals vary a bit over the whole album, they aren't terrible but there are times that they don't quite fit and sound a bit odd. I don't know anything about the band so I don't know how many albums they've done and whether the vocalist has history or if this is his first go.

Reactions: Neptune
Wow! The giant secret is out!! I sure will miss the excitement of the secret! :rolleyes: Why the hell didn't he just say so in the first place? What was the point?
I love how he had to once again tell everyone he wrote the bass line to Peace Sells. Dude that's just one of the many cool bass lines. One for Dave. A hundred for Jnr.

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/d...-digiorgio-played-bass-on-new-megadeth-album/

Awe man, you spoilt it for me!
You really do have to wonder why it was such a secret. The only reason I can think of is that it gave Dave more airtime. People kept asking, people kept reporting, each time Dave got media time, or at least the band did. There doesn't seem to be any other reason why holding such information matters.
Dave's cameo prices have gone up, Dave's pushing NFT's, Dave's throwing everything he can at publicity, I think this is him just dragging shit out to try and get to news like tours and albums.
Speaking of cameo if you want Mustaine to talk to your corporation, business, anything more than a personal hello, the dude wants $2500!!

Wow! The giant secret is out!! I sure will miss the excitement of the secret! :rolleyes: Why the hell didn't he just say so in the first place? What was the point?
I love how he had to once again tell everyone he wrote the bass line to Peace Sells. Dude that's just one of the many cool bass lines. One for Dave. A hundred for Jnr.

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/d...-digiorgio-played-bass-on-new-megadeth-album/
Didn't read it...not giving blabbermouth the clicks, but did Dave also use it as a chance to bitch about MTV using the bass line and screwing him out of the royalties?

What the fuck is with putting 2 covers on the new Megadeth album. After all this time they better be extra bloody songs and not part of the actual album (i.e there better be 15 tracks or more on this bloody disc!)

Justis to Daddy: This is the fastest song you've ever written Daddy.

Daddy to media (as posted on Metal Injection): there's a song called 'Nightstalker' which is a brutal song. I can't remember if that was the fastest one or not.

And who's looking forward to the new remake of Wake Up Dead with Megadeth and LOG?
I'm sad that I have to wait until Saturday to hear it, especially since I've got to make a run to the big smoke again tomorrow and might miss out on hearing it when it drops :(

Reactions: redfly
Oh yeah and on this most momentous day I'll be the first to say it (first given that you suckers haven't reached the right day yet).
That's right April 1 and it's Evil Invaders day!!!
Na, only kidding it's redfly's birthday!!
Happy Birthday redfly

For the last 10 years or so people in this country have been arguing that pineapple doesn't belong on pizza, I can't imagine someone actually arguing for licorice :)
Lol, no I can't either. Of course pineapple shouldn't be allowed on pizza! If I can't have it no one should! I became mildly allergic when I became a teenager. :p

Reactions: Slammed
Earlier this week those down there were crying about a bit of big smoke. The forestry mob have been doing burn offs and clearing undergrowth in the bush while the weather is cool to cut down the chances and or ferocity of fires next hot season and all the city folk can do is fucking complain about having smoke over the city for a few days.
Pffft. City folk.

Awe man, you spoilt it for me!
You really do have to wonder why it was such a secret. The only reason I can think of is that it gave Dave more airtime. People kept asking, people kept reporting, each time Dave got media time, or at least the band did. There doesn't seem to be any other reason why holding such information matters.
Dave's cameo prices have gone up, Dave's pushing NFT's, Dave's throwing everything he can at publicity, I think this is him just dragging shit out to try and get to news like tours and albums.
Speaking of cameo if you want Mustaine to talk to your corporation, business, anything more than a personal hello, the dude wants $2500!!
Lol. $2500? Is being a ex junkie really that informative to people's businesses? ... :D. I'm sure he has a lot of knowledge. But it also seems like he's relied on managers rather than himself all these years.

Didn't read it...not giving blabbermouth the clicks, but did Dave also use it as a chance to bitch about MTV using the bass line and screwing him out of the royalties?
Of course he did!
Someone on Blabber who I guess listened to the interview said he also had some anti vax rants and some other shit. Another few weeks worth of stories for them.

What the fuck is with putting 2 covers on the new Megadeth album. After all this time they better be extra bloody songs and not part of the actual album (i.e there better be 15 tracks or more on this bloody disc!)

Justis to Daddy: This is the fastest song you've ever written Daddy.

Daddy to media (as posted on Metal Injection): there's a song called 'Nightstalker' which is a brutal song. I can't remember if that was the fastest one or not.
Yeah there better be. He said they had, what 18 last year? There better be at least 15. Plus the covers. Kinda funny that Sammy Hagar will be singing on his cover.
Funny that he lists Steve D as basically some fresh new player...Glad for Steve I hope the pay was good. I do kinda wish Greg had gone for it. But I guess he's too old lol.

Lol, no I can't either. Of course pineapple shouldn't be allowed on pizza! If I can't have it no one should! I became mildly allergic when I became a teenager. :p

Pineapple fucks with my teeth. It's one of the acids in it (apparently quite common) and I don't realise it's happening. A few pieces might not bother it but then one too many and my mouth kind of gets pin point pain spots and heaps of them. It's not debilitating pain but it's fucking annoying.