The what's going on in Thrash thread

Hahaha. They just need to put their nerd glasses on!
I'm trying to figure out why Chuck doesn't really belt out DNR like the album or some of the other songs from The Gathering. It's like a steady thing. And there are no lines after it. Seems like he could go for it and then let his voice rest for a few before he starts up again. And it's not only the DNR part. He just seems to kind of get through the faster parts with not as much power. I don't know if it's because they don't do the song a lot or what? He's got no problem on songs like Legions Of The Dead or others. It's just DNR. Mind you I'm not criticizing. I doubt I could do it. He's still got a massive set of pipes. And fucking rules!

I'd be interested to see what sacrifices Chuck has had to make to keep singing shows like he does. Rob Halford talks about getting a teleprompter in about 2010 simply because the older he got the harder it was to remember odd words through different songs. On the Halford tours he had a song book on the drum riser that he referred to a few times during the night but when he saw others using the teleprompter he decided it was good enough for him to use it when he re-joined JP.

Yeah some judge just decided a few days ago that the mandate on airlines couldn't happen. The Govt is appealing it. Good luck lol.
Wow what a job. Smh.

Yeah, an unqualified appointee from the former President according to some media reports. My mask is staying on in public places for a while, at least inside stores and what not. Shit, even outside, the mast helps keep my face warm, haha.

Found a bar not too far away that requires proof of vaccination for entry which makes me think they are still taking it seriously and hopefully taking other steps to stay clean and sanitized.

Yeah, an unqualified appointee from the former President according to some media reports. My mask is staying on in public places for a while, at least inside stores and what not. Shit, even outside, the mast helps keep my face warm, haha.

Found a bar not too far away that requires proof of vaccination for entry which makes me think they are still taking it seriously and hopefully taking other steps to stay clean and sanitized.
Yeah I am too. Every time the big stores take down their mask sign cases start rising again. The little stores seem to take it more seriously. Probably because they can't just rotate their employees. Wearing a mask is really no big deal too me. My friends girlfriends mom just died toady from covid. She had been in the hospital since February. All her organs just shut down. My parents, especially my dad is in the high risk category. I'll do everything I can to keep from bringing that shit through the door. A mask seems like a small price to pay. Plus I don't have to shave as often!

Happy 35th!! :headbang:

TestamentTheLegacy.jpg

Nah the next holiday isn't a fishing holiday it's sight seeing. Not sure why, they've been to pretty much all the places they are going before. I think they're just sick of being stuck at home. They were booked on a cruise this year but that got cancelled, and they usually go for a drive every two or three years so it's overdue. I think they just want to help regional towns recover from the last few years of bushfires and covid.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Nah the next holiday isn't a fishing holiday it's sight seeing. Not sure why, they've been to pretty much all the places they are going before. I think they're just sick of being stuck at home. They were booked on a cruise this year but that got cancelled, and they usually go for a drive every two or three years so it's overdue. I think they just want to help regional towns recover from the last few years of bushfires and covid.
Yeah I'm sure my parents are going stir crazy. They are usually either driving somewhere or flying somewhere. This is probably the longest they've been in one place since the 60's.

Reactions: Slammed and Neptune