The what's going on in Thrash thread

Speaking of singers :p

A bit of an unfortunate snap shot of Dave in the first picture at the bottom of the page. I'm not sure what he is gripping or his hand action but he hasn't got a smile on his face.
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/megadeth-films-music-video-for-lying-in-state-song/
Actually Snr looks like he's playing with something (maybe imaginary) Kiko looks shocked Snr was caught and Jnr looks like he's about to punch the guy with his back to the camera for catching home doing whatever it is they are doing.

There is another story there about a video shoot or something, but like they say, "pics or it didn't happen" now we just have to guess what happened.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Speaking of singers :p

A bit of an unfortunate snap shot of Dave in the first picture at the bottom of the page. I'm not sure what he is gripping or his hand action but he hasn't got a smile on his face.
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/megadeth-films-music-video-for-lying-in-state-song/
Actually Snr looks like he's playing with something (maybe imaginary) Kiko looks shocked Snr was caught and Jnr looks like he's about to punch the guy with his back to the camera for catching home doing whatever it is they are doing.

There is another story there about a video shoot or something, but like they say, "pics or it didn't happen" now we just have to guess what happened.
Jr is looking in better shape these days. Funny they are doing a video so late. I wish Testament would too.

Reactions: Neptune
Given I don't tend to watch videos, just let them play through while doing something else, it's hardly surprising I don't remember the video that came before this one.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Yeah there was some mention about this being a follow up or something. (guess I didn't read the article too well :) ).

Seems like multi-part videos are the in thing lately, quite a few bands have done them.

Reactions: redfly
I forget to notice them unless I'm reminded. I remember watching the three videos off Slayer's last album then I read that they were connected, I couldn't be bothered going back to see the connection, it was something about the main character from memory.

Fuck it I think it's time to start voting metalheads into office everywhere!
http://www.metalinjection.net/polit...ist-justin-brannan-wins-nyc-city-council-seat
I don't care what they stand for any more, the fuckers already there lie and forget what they promised to get there. It's time to vote metalheads into office at least then we might start getting a decent soundtrack to all the noise.

*disclaimer* I have no idea what these two metal heads play and I don't care I just like the idea of metal being represented, oh and a transgender pissing off the god fearing wanker who they said she couldn't beat is pretty darn funny too!

I forget to notice them unless I'm reminded. I remember watching the three videos off Slayer's last album then I read that they were connected, I couldn't be bothered going back to see the connection, it was something about the main character from memory.
Those were actually pretty cool I thought lol

Reactions: Slammed
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/annihilator-releases-music-video-for-for-the-demented-title-track/
Haven't watched this yet. I've got the album arriving in a week or so and I've decided to not listen to any more songs rather just wait for the whole album and listen to it all in one hit.
I got almost half way through. I just can't get any sort of aggression out of him with those faces he makes lol. Plus he stole that riff from me.
I will finish the song though. It may kick up.

Fuck it I think it's time to start voting metalheads into office everywhere!
http://www.metalinjection.net/polit...ist-justin-brannan-wins-nyc-city-council-seat
I don't care what they stand for any more, the fuckers already there lie and forget what they promised to get there. It's time to vote metalheads into office at least then we might start getting a decent soundtrack to all the noise.

*disclaimer* I have no idea what these two metal heads play and I don't care I just like the idea of metal being represented, oh and a transgender pissing off the god fearing wanker who they said she couldn't beat is pretty darn funny too!
:headbang:

Those were actually pretty cool I thought lol

I liked the first two (can't remember the third) but I didn't know, or care, they were connected.
I was watching the video fro Replentless with one of my kids a few weeks back...I'm such a bad parent.

I got almost half way through. I just can't get any sort of aggression out of him with those faces he makes lol. Plus he stole that riff from me.
I will finish the song though. It may kick up.

You should sue him for stealing your riff. Tell him you'll drop the case when he releases something better!
According to my email the CD is due for delivery early next week so I'll hold off listening for now.

We'll make the presidents, prime minsters, bosses, whatever they are called tour with a local band. The speech is the opening act then the band comes on and entertains the crowd. The only downside might be it could start music wars instead of just political bullshitting. One candidate comes out with Slayer, another comes out with Anthrax, then some tree hugger politician comes out with Mariah Canary

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/la...s-maybe-not-the-smartest-pr-move-of-all-time/

Larz made a bad PR move...I don't believe it!! I also don't believe he's still bringing it up.

I don't blame any band or business for trying to protect their IP, it's important that people's work is protected but to me it was never about Larz wanting to stop Napster or downloading of music, it was about his stance that no one should get his shit for nothing. It was okay for him to run a bottlegging operation selling and trading tapes when he was a kid because that was 'sharing' music and making the scene bigger, but when someone shared his stuff he got all shitty. Perhaps he should use the millions he's earned to pay back all the bands he traded off as a teenager.

We'll make the presidents, prime minsters, bosses, whatever they are called tour with a local band. The speech is the opening act then the band comes on and entertains the crowd. The only downside might be it could start music wars instead of just political bullshitting. One candidate comes out with Slayer, another comes out with Anthrax, then some tree hugger politician comes out with Mariah Canary
I love trees. but I wouldn't cry too much if Canary got chopped down :D