The what's going on in Thrash thread

Nah I won't be buying Tankard there is nothing new and I don't need an alien.
I have however ordered Heidevolk and am considering ordering White Wizzard.
I'm hoping to get a preview of COC before I make the decision on that one though because BLS comes out next week and I'll definitely be getting that.
I just picked up COC but I haven't listened yet. I will say though that NB has hit a new low in cheapness. This is absolutely the thinnest cardboard crap cd case I've ever gotten. It's not much thicker than the cd itself. Is NB hurting? or they just the cheapest fucking label in history.

Reactions: Slammed
On previous Pantera topics it's just sounds like you hate Phil and that's it,

I do dislike Phil, he's a dick!

Honestly if you feel I'm telling you that you're wrong then you are reading way to much into the things I say I just don't put that much effort into what I write.

I just talked to someone from Arizona she said they put some kind of oil on the road to keep it from melting. But she has had her phone melt while it was in her car.

We pulled into a town in South Australia a few years back and at 6pm it was 48 degrees which would no doubt have seen the surface temp quite a bit higher but no melting roads. Generally the bleeding roads only happens on hotmix and with vehicles running over it. Sometimes you can walk over a patch in the road and feel it tacky on your shoes but that's only because the hotmix and the original surface don't blend well. But melting roads is not a regular thing or something that happens to a well maintained road.

Reactions: redfly
I just picked up COC but I haven't listened yet. I will say though that NB has hit a new low in cheapness. This is absolutely the thinnest cardboard crap cd case I've ever gotten. It's not much thicker than the cd itself. Is NB hurting? or they just the cheapest fucking label in history.

Cardboard as in those shitty sleeves like CD singles used to come in? I hate that, always feels like I'm being ripped off. Not sure why because crystal cases aren't overly fancy and they break but cardboard seems cheap.

I'm think Exodus. but either way it should be a fun show

MW are one of those bands that seems to have an almost cult following. I like some of their stuff but don't really think I would pay to see them live. I'd be there for Exodus but in this country I think the crowd would be MW bias.

Apparently Joe Sat released a new one this week too. I don't mind the guy but I don't think I've brought a Joe Sat album for about 15 years.

Cardboard as in those shitty sleeves like CD singles used to come in? I hate that, always feels like I'm being ripped off. Not sure why because crystal cases aren't overly fancy and they break but cardboard seems cheap.
Pretty much. It's really just the cheapest thing I've ever seen. I'll be late on that review as I'm taking this back because I ordered the box set.
It's gonna be the same lame cardboard case for the cd though.

Pretty much. It's really just the cheapest thing I've ever seen. I'll be late on that review as I'm taking this back because I ordered the box set.
It's gonna be the same lame cardboard case for the cd though.

Haven't seen the box set, what's in it?

The last one I bought was Crystal Planet. It's really good. I'm not really sure why I stopped getting his stuff.

The last one I bought was an anthology in 2003. I've got his first three, then Time Machine and the self titled but nothing after. I don't really know why I stopped listening to him either, he's a good player and I liked his early stuff but for some reason he almost fell off my radar. I did hear the first Chickenfoot and one of the G3 concerts but never bought them.

Not huge Exodus fans down under?

I'm sure they have a good following, although they have only toured here once (from memory) and it was the ill fated Soundwave tour that fucked every decent band that was here. I don't even remember if they had any side shows. I know more people who talk about MW than Exodus and MW has toured here more times but I'm sure Exodus would still have a longer standing crowd and less young people.

Haven't seen the box set, what's in it?
Pretty good little set I think.
http://shop.nuclearblast.com/en/pro...-cross-no-crown-mailorder-edition-boxset.html

Exclusive to Nuclear Blast Mailorder! Limited to 500 copies! Box set includes: CD- Digipak + Autographed Postcard + Wall Flag + Wooden Coaster + Bottle Opener + Metal Pin.
155x155.png