The what's going on in Thrash thread

I'm really not sure I'm buying this. And if it is real, it's a pretty dick move on Jeff's part to put it out there. Not to mention stupid.
This could get good:popcorn:

Yeah I don't really know what to make of it. Like you say it seems like a dick move, but lets face it given Dave is loved by the media like he is it's a calculated dick move.

Reactions: redfly
I never listened to the first album but it got pretty good reviews and the second album is getting a huge amount of hype.

Reactions: Neptune
Such short snippets are annoying, but lets all be annoyed together.

Still got about 6 weeks before this comes out I hope we aren't going to get 12 second snippets of all their songs.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Most of the reports I've seen about the first album was that it was good generic thrash but the songs were too long. These songs are reportedly shorter.
Idk, strictly based on that song alone I wouldn't really call that thrash. Re hashed Maiden with a slightly more modern edge maybe.
I'm not trying to bash them. That's just what I hear based on that song.

True enough. It's gotten a bit ridiculous!

I think I remember reading YT used to be a million views and a person got paid but now it ridiculously high because too many people were becoming overnight sensations.

Idk, strictly based on that song alone I wouldn't really call that thrash. Re hashed Maiden with a slightly more modern edge maybe.
I'm not trying to bash them. That's just what I hear based on that song.

Actually MA list them as power metal so it must have been generic power metal that they were reviewed as.