The what's going on in Thrash thread

If they really wanted to help him they'd have wheeled him out :D

At Megadeth the guy had to be lifted out and over the crowd and a quarter of the way into the show. I don't know how the hell he got into the pit in the first place. I'm not disable-ist but I sure as shit wouldn't have gotten in the pit at a concert if I was in a chair.

Reactions: redfly
I like it!
I gotta say, I totally fucking blew it. I had the Pledge email for Priest and checked it out. They had signed cd's and I thought I should get one cause it's got Glenn on it. But then I thought that since I'm not a die hard fan I'd leave it for those who are. Now I see these cd's popping up and people are asking $400 dollars for them and they are actually getting it! I blew it lol

I'm just getting the standard CD along with ST this afternoon when I go down the street

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
At Megadeth the guy had to be lifted out and over the crowd and a quarter of the way into the show. I don't know how the hell he got into the pit in the first place. I'm not disable-ist but I sure as shit wouldn't have gotten in the pit at a concert if I was in a chair.
No neither would I. It can only get you and others messed up.

Reactions: Slammed
There is similarities I played them both together and you can hear Future Tense in the first one. However I much prefer Sanctuary to Hell.

The Hell live show looks kind of impressive even in the daylight but the band don't excite me much

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
There is similarities I played them both together and you can hear Future Tense in the first one. However I much prefer Sanctuary to Hell.

The Hell live show looks kind of impressive even in the daylight but the band don't excite me much
LOL I was afraid everyone was gonna tell me I'm way way off lol. This was actually the first time I'd ever heard Hell. And I think I'd only heard of them maybe two years ago. I honestly didn't get through the whole song. I am with you on liking Sanctuary more.

Reactions: Slammed
LOL I was afraid everyone was gonna tell me I'm way way off lol. This was actually the first time I'd ever heard Hell. And I think I'd only heard of them maybe two years ago. I honestly didn't get through the whole song. I am with you on liking Sanctuary more.

At first I wasn't hearing it that much but playing one of the top of the other there is something definitely there.

Yeah that kind of fast riffing and the background vocals and the vocal melody I think are very similar. Or maybe I mean the vocal delivery?

I didn't check any info on Hell are they a newer band than Sanctuary?

Omg right? I didn't think about how far away the album is and we're already getting saturated lol

Yeah I'm sorry I thought of that. Last week sometime Jnr said definitely no album until 2019 so that's at least 9 months of articles!!!

I honestly don't know. I was wondering that myself.

According to wiki they have been around since 82 but they have only released 2 albums (2011 and 2013). I'm not even sure that qualifies them to be a band. Looks like the song above is off their second album.
Not sure I recognise any of the other band members past or present but Andy Sneap is still listed as a current member of the band. I hope they asked KK if it was ok that he joined the band back in 2008. :)