The what's going on in Thrash thread

Given the three obvious mistakes I hope it's actually a joke but I don't have enough information to remove the doubt that it's just a moron post.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Just saw the announcement for that on Facebook, looks like Mum is getting an Overkilll DVD for her birthday this year :)
Although I say that knowing that I have Wrecking Everything which I reckon I've watched three times since I bought it.

Reactions: redfly
Yeah but I really don't watch a lot of DVD's any more. I bought it about 2011 when one of the local record shops was closing down and they were discounting everything.

Yeah at the time I watched it over and over for a good while. But it's been many years. I wish it would get put out on blue ray. dvd's just don't cut it anymore for me. It sucks that Lipnicki couldn't make this show he really deserved to be in it...they should have gotten a hologram.

Reactions: Slammed
I think the Lemmy movie was the last music related thing I watched that wasn't on Youtube. I spend most of my time listening to music rather than watching it, partly because I give the kids first choice of the TV when they are home. Although my eldest is starting to watch all my KISS DVD's and request I watch the Maiden and Manowar DVD's with her so I might get back into watching things one day.

Wendy Dio would probably sue them for getting the hologram before she thought of it :)

It's a really good album with really having any filler on it, looks like the pre-sales hype worked for them.
Next year marks their 50th year they will be able to celebrate by being eligible for voting into the RNR HOF twice in the one year :)
In some way I hope they never get in, not because they don't deserve the kudos but because the RNR HOF don't deserve them.