The what's going on in Thrash thread

LOL you know what I mean lol I guess they could start with wigs and headbang till they come off...they would actually be pretty funny.

A mate of mine once went from long hair to a near skin head and got sick of people asking what happened so he told people he was getting chemo, shut them all up!

But the best one I remember was Dad's mate who has a prosthetic leg from the knee down and 40 odd years ago we were in a park, dad and him were being big kids not letting anyone else on the swings. One kid came up and told Neville to get off, what happened next he claimed he did not do deliberately but we still don't the real truth. As he told the kid no and swung his legs hard his leg came off at the top of the arc and went flying through the air. The look of the kid's face as priceless and he bolted from the park faster than an Olympic runner!

Reactions: redfly
A mate of mine once went from long hair to a near skin head and got sick of people asking what happened so he told people he was getting chemo, shut them all up!

But the best one I remember was Dad's mate who has a prosthetic leg from the knee down and 40 odd years ago we were in a park, dad and him were being big kids not letting anyone else on the swings. One kid came up and told Neville to get off, what happened next he claimed he did not do deliberately but we still don't the real truth. As he told the kid no and swung his legs hard his leg came off at the top of the arc and went flying through the air. The look of the kid's face as priceless and he bolted from the park faster than an Olympic runner!
holy crap bwahahahahaha!

Reactions: Slammed
Not me nor anyone else lol

I'm sure someone does.

I keep seeing on one of the rag sites that Rickki Rocket has some webcast that is up to multiple episodes. I'm a bit shocked anyone gives a crap enough about Rickki to give him one episode.

Oooooooohhh so who's rushing out to get the $5.98 EP by Metallica today?

I saw there was a remastered clip for Crash Course on one of the sites this morning and I couldn't bring myself to click on it :)

Oooooooohhh so who's rushing out to get the $5.98 EP by Metallica today?

I saw there was a remastered clip for Crash Course on one of the sites this morning and I couldn't bring myself to click on it :)
Rushing out? not me. I still have two of the cassettes. Although I'm scared to see if they work. And I have the one they put out before.That first disc didn't make it into my iTunes lol. I may pick it up sometime though just for ha's.

Rushing out? not me. I still have two of the cassettes. Although I'm scared to see if they work. And I have the one they put out before.That first disc didn't make it into my iTunes lol. I may pick it up sometime though just for ha's.

I remember when it came out originally I thought it was good. Then I bought a CD version with some other shit on it from a second hand store (maybe it was the first 're-release') and I still thought it was okay. But I don't remember the last time I listened to it and these days I do prefer the originals of the covers that are on it.

I'm not that big on The Small Hours or Helpless (although I liked Diamond Head) but Crash Course, The Wait and Last Caress/Green Hell are way better in the original form.

That same thing popped up on FB this morning for me. I'm not overly surprised by what he says, there are plenty of guys and gals out there who don't want to be put on a pedestal for what they did or are doing. It's interesting to see what he thinks about the death metal industry at the time and now but I did like his "Slayer created death metal" line. Once I read that I knew I had to read the comments to see how many people had to cry about Gene expressing an opinion.

That same thing popped up on FB this morning for me. I'm not overly surprised by what he says, there are plenty of guys and gals out there who don't want to be put on a pedestal for what they did or are doing. It's interesting to see what he thinks about the death metal industry at the time and now but I did like his "Slayer created death metal" line. Once I read that I knew I had to read the comments to see how many people had to cry about Gene expressing an opinion.
Surprisingly I didn't see too many say anything negative about what Gene said. I mean how could they? Who would claim to know more than Gene? lol Except the people screaming Venom, most of whom probably don't even really know them.

Surprisingly I didn't see too many say anything negative about what Gene said. I mean how could they? Who would claim to know more than Gene? lol Except the people screaming Venom, most of whom probably don't even really know them.

Nah it was overall positive but I just had to read the comments for the ones reacting to his Slayer comment. Had he not voiced his opinion that Slayer created death metal for him I wouldn't have bothered with the comments. But I knew some people would have to tell him that Slayer wasn't death metal, it was just a matter how how they told him. I'm a sucker for a good whine :)