The what's going on in Thrash thread

Yeah I wasn't quite sure what he meant by that. I understood not making another Dystopia but making Dystopia II really doesn't sound like progression. Still I'm fairly sure that if the new album moves too far away from Dystopia there will be lines of people ready to tell him that his 'progression' sucks and the new direction is bullshit.

Reactions: redfly
I lost track of when this talk of the next album all started it's been so long.

Yeah seems like nearly as long ago as Jnr and Snr started talking about a new Megadeth album. I figured they were both heading to the studio back then, but apparently not.

I don't blame them, they are the ultimate heavy metal winter attire.
I know if I buy one it will only be a matter of time until I'm buying one each for the kids and probably the missus. Not going to be cold enough to wear one this winter though.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ch...-anthrax-for-collaborating-with-public-enemy/

Bet ya didn't know Anthrax made a rap song with some band called Public Enemy!!

Charlie: "In order for me to kind of talk about that record, I have to go back to that place that we were at that time.
I didn't listen to the interview, only read it, but it seems he talks like a bit of a prat if those are his exact words.
Wait...who did what now? I've never heard this mentioned!

Reactions: Slammed
Skull Beneath the Skin was the track I heard and the differences are obvious but I couldn't really get interested in it. The other tracks on the album appear to be live songs from the 80's which going by most of the older live stuff they put in that Warchest and other "extras" I wasn't overly fond of.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly