The what's going on in Thrash thread

I'm not saying he's just like everyone else and promising something heavier and more brutal every time but not delivering but if Gary made the same claim I would tend to hold it in higher regard given that Gary still seems to be the driving force of the band.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
http://www.metalinjection.net/lates...ich-is-the-one-holding-up-more-big-four-shows

Not for the article, it's the standard bullshit story, but the cartoon is kind of cool.

Although in the article I do like the way they claim Dave started the public feud with Lars about writing credits. I guess it just proves everything that happens in metal is Dave's fault.
http://www.metalinjection.net/lates...ich-is-the-one-holding-up-more-big-four-shows

Not for the article, it's the standard bullshit story, but the cartoon is kind of cool.

Although in the article I do like the way they claim Dave started the public feud with Lars about writing credits. I guess it just proves everything that happens in metal is Dave's fault.
Yeah pretty good lol

Reactions: Slammed
Kerry needs tatts and there is something not quite right about Scott but Dave and James pretty much nail it and all four together are pretty good caricatures

Reactions: redfly
Listening to the new Madball album, not really bad for hard, fast and dirty hardcore thrash.

According to FB it's Kiko's birthday today, or yesterday, I don't know where they are, but we all care about him now because he's in Megadeth and not his own band :)

That was a pretty good show man,small crowd but that’s nothing new!Really like what Gilbert is doing with the solos,what is that some kind of crazy delay he’s got going on?
I think it a pitch bend effect. At least that's what it's called on my Korg. It's a good effect if used right, otherwise it's complete dog shit. Man they really need to learn the fucking solo for Dreams Of Death!:mad:

Reactions: Neptune
I did notice that on FB they didn't give Kiko's age. Must be Dave's fault, he doesn't want to be reminded KIko is younger :)