The what's going on in Thrash thread

Zetro knows all! He's the Mustaine of the Exodus world! If it's a summer 2019 record then it has to be at least Christmas 2019 before the album is out, but 2020 is probably more likely. Maybe they are going for a summer record then not hitting the tour circuit until Spring summer 2021.
Well the damn suspense is killing me lol

Reactions: Slammed
No I don't think I would either. It might depend on who they had singing for that show though.

There is a lot more songs, even covers, I'd like to see them play before I wanted to see them play an entire Sabbath album

Reactions: redfly
TBH I wouldn't know what any of his art looked like, but I bet his finger paintings were no better than mine. :p

Okay go and find some of his finger painting and I'll get mine from my Mum who I'm sure kept my preschool art somewhere and we will compare :p

Just like there is no such thing as bad sex there s not such thing as bad finger painting :)

Traditionalists (and Dave fans) might not like this but I reckon it's a pretty darn good cover. The vocalist is doing a relatively decent job and he doesn't usually sound like that. I don't know if the solo is note for note, it probably isn't and might be a sore point for some, but I reckon the guitarist doesn't do a bad job either. The drums sound pretty decent, maybe even a little faster than Nick, too.