The what's going on in Thrash thread

Reactions: Slammed
Of course I remember! the last album isn't very old lol. And it's pretty damn good so I'll be getting this for sure. But they really need to beef up their guitar sound!

I'm getting a little bit sick of this fad of video teasers for albums. So few reveal anything and so few actually make me want to buy the album. There is much more value in an interview where they tell us how aggressive the new album will be :)

Reactions: redfly
I'm getting a little bit sick of this fad of video teasers for albums. So few reveal anything and so few actually make me want to buy the album. There is much more value in an interview where they tell us how aggressive the new album will be :)
I certainly agree they could have more than a few seconds of a single song there. But honestly I don't anything more than them saying we have an album coming lol. But if you're gonna do something like this it should clips of every song.

Don't worry I'm sure Anthrax will repeat that for you! :)

I certainly agree they could have more than a few seconds of a single song there. But honestly I don't anything more than them saying we have an album coming lol. But if you're gonna do something like this it should clips of every song.

Don't worry I'm sure Anthrax will repeat that for you! :)

It's is a double edged sword. I'm sick of Anthrax articles and the word aggressive. I'm sick of Exodus articles saying they are heading to the studio. I'm sick of Mustaine telling us Megadeth will have an album out sometime. I just want those albums, but at the same time seeing a 40 odd second video that reveals almost nothing does seem kind of pointless.

It's is a double edged sword. I'm sick of Anthrax articles and the word aggressive. I'm sick of Exodus articles saying they are heading to the studio. I'm sick of Mustaine telling us Megadeth will have an album out sometime. I just want those albums, but at the same time seeing a 40 odd second video that reveals almost nothing does seem kind of pointless.
Especially with Exodus still being more than a year away!

I get the feeling anything from Megadave is also that long away as well especially now that he's organising the cruise as well as all the other gigs.

They have been relatively consistent but we've been told for the last 12 months they were heading into the studio. I don't think they are overdue to release one but I'm getting sick of hearing they are going into the studio because it seems like every time it's said a day or so later another bunch of gigs are announced.