The what's going on in Thrash thread

Was he really blonde? I don't think I I remember that stage. I think he should go jet black just for fun.

The suggested doco is actually some fan made thing that goes for 10 minutes. Looks like a bunch of clips and one of the clips is Larz talking about Dave. But it's amazingly random to post a video about Megadeth as suggested but use a scene with larz in it as the still.
If Dave sees that he's gonna be pissed lol. He should go black lol But with as pale as he is now he'd look ghoulish!

Reactions: Slammed
In this country they seem to refer to that as a strawberry blonde, so you're right there has been blonde stages. I must have been having a blonde moment myself.

The moustache in the pic with Marty looks like he's half way through eating a spider. :)

Reactions: redfly
In this country they seem to refer to that as a strawberry blonde, so you're right there has been blonde stages. I must have been having a blonde moment myself.

The moustache in the pic with Marty looks like he's half way through eating a spider. :)
Oh yeah we have strawberry blonde. I forgot lol. I know there's a pic somewhere that there is no strawberry at all.

Lol halfway through eating a spider!

Reactions: Slammed
Oh yeah we have strawberry blonde. I forgot lol. I know there's a pic somewhere that there is no strawberry at all.

Lol halfway through eating a spider!

I never wanted red hair, red heads cop a lot of shit in this country. But having a little bit of red I wouldn't have cared. However those days are long gone my hair it too dark now

Is it wrong to say this singer reminds me of Dee Snider and Doro? Double D!

Not sure about Doro but it definitely sounds like Dee. I've never given Artillery much of a chance but the music on that song isn't bad, just not sure about the vocals.

Might have to skim YT for some of the back catalogue too see if this is a new sound for them.

Yeah I think so. That's where it was all pointing anyway. If this one does it'll really suck!

Stands to reason if it was all working before the last TV died. But electrical gremlins are a pain in the arse to trace sometimes.