The what's going on in Thrash thread

LOL, You know it's gotta be more than just Megadeth playing. Otherwise I'm sensing many lengthy prayer sessions.

TBH I didn't read the specifics like who else might be there or how long, but I'm sure even Snr doesn't want to spend too long only listening to himself.

At least the ship wont sink with god on board and all those prayer sessions :)

Reactions: redfly
Funny I noticed that about BW the other day. I think it was a KK article. Before that it seemed they weren't doing that. That must have seen how many clicks Blabber was getting.

I don't have a problem with what Dave said, but I do think he's kidding himself. If Tom was hinting about retiring years ago I don't think Jeff would be able to do anything by this point. I mean Kerry doesn't want to stop, nor Paul. So I don't think Jeff could have kept this from happening.

I know Dave and Jeff were mates but it's an impossible thing for even Dave to know. I get that it's newsworthy but I don't think Dave's comment is headline worthy. However I also don't think it's worth saying publicly given that Jeff was an alcoholic and had his own demons, who knows what could have happened in five years. I just think speculation, especially from a close friend, is silly.

I know Dave and Jeff were mates but it's an impossible thing for even Dave to know. I get that it's newsworthy but I don't think Dave's comment is headline worthy. However I also don't think it's worth saying publicly given that Jeff was an alcoholic and had his own demons, who knows what could have happened in five years. I just think speculation, especially from a close friend, is silly.
yeah very true, anything can happen in...holy shit. Five years.

Reactions: Slammed
I forgot about that...so much so I'm not sure you're serious lol

Not sure why they call it a circle pit because I think even in Poland they are roundabouts but it's serious

JeffHannemanCirclePit.jpg

As some of the commeters have said. "I'll listen to it but I don't want to pay for it."
I don't get all the dislike for him, it's like shitting on Mustaine for not being the best singer, or picking on Lars for being a drummer, it's fun for a little bit but after while it just sounds like people are jealous.