The what's going on in Thrash thread

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/fo...railer-for-posthumous-autobiography-megalife/

I do find it quite funny that KK writes his book and starts talking his versions of the truth everyone turns on him.
Ace Frehley has something to sell and he starts talking his version of the truth and people smack him down for it.
Someone else writes a story about Nick's life after he's gone using things he is told are the truth and the same people are going on about how Dave Mustaine is going to cop it.

Reactions: redfly
I too can’t wait to see what Death Angel come up with,even if they are going with Jason Seucof for the fourth time!

Reactions: redfly
This just popped up on the Megadave FB page.

43027849_10155551340322330_722606115585523712_n.jpg

I hate to burst his little bubble but no I don't remember the first time I listened to it. I know I brought it on the day of release but I didn't take it home thinking that I had some amazing piece of metal history in my hand and that I would want to remember that day forever.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/fo...railer-for-posthumous-autobiography-megalife/

I do find it quite funny that KK writes his book and starts talking his versions of the truth everyone turns on him.
Ace Frehley has something to sell and he starts talking his version of the truth and people smack him down for it.
Someone else writes a story about Nick's life after he's gone using things he is told are the truth and the same people are going on about how Dave Mustaine is going to cop it.
Well I think it's because of Dave's history of treating people badly. This s no surprise to anyone as it is with Priest. I'm not sure why Ace is getting flack. Nothing he's said seems that bad to me.

Reactions: Slammed
This just popped up on the Megadave FB page.

43027849_10155551340322330_722606115585523712_n.jpg

I hate to burst his little bubble but no I don't remember the first time I listened to it. I know I brought it on the day of release but I didn't take it home thinking that I had some amazing piece of metal history in my hand and that I would want to remember that day forever.
Oh I do! and did! I couldn't fucking wait. I knew after Metallica did Justice that Dave was gonna put out a monster. And as I've said before. I was already a big Marty fan.

Well I think it's because of Dave's history of treating people badly. This s no surprise to anyone as it is with Priest. I'm not sure why Ace is getting flack. Nothing he's said seems that bad to me.

There is always excuses for it (especially with Dave) but it's funny to see how easily the same people jump from one side to the other. KK is a liar, Ace is a liar, even Jnr the god fearing preacher wrote a book that in parts is hard to believe, but someone writes a book about Nick and those same people think Dave is the one who's going to cop it all.

I hope the book wont burn similar bridges to that which KK's is doing. I hope the book doesn't make everyone else out to be the problem and I hope the shit throwing is kept at a very minimum because otherwise it's no better than KK's book. But controversy sells, silly comments true or not feed websites, bitter feelings at the expense of others makes people feel better.

Oh I do! and did! I couldn't fucking wait. I knew after Metallica did Justice that Dave was gonna put out a monster. And as I've said before. I was already a big Marty fan.

I was excited enough to buy it on the day but it was just another album to me. I'm not saying it's not a great album and I'm not saying I didn't like it when I heard it but I didn't treat it any differently to any other album.

There is always excuses for it (especially with Dave) but it's funny to see how easily the same people jump from one side to the other. KK is a liar, Ace is a liar, even Jnr the god fearing preacher wrote a book that in parts is hard to believe, but someone writes a book about Nick and those same people think Dave is the one who's going to cop it all.

I hope the book wont burn similar bridges to that which KK's is doing. I hope the book doesn't make everyone else out to be the problem and I hope the shit throwing is kept at a very minimum because otherwise it's no better than KK's book. But controversy sells, silly comments true or not feed websites, bitter feelings at the expense of others makes people feel better.
It's not an excuse if it's true. In the case of KK it's just him. With Dave it's pretty much everyone that has been in Megadeth and then some. Personally I don't really care. I'm happy to read Nick's version, he always came across as a nice guy. I've known Mustaine was a dick for years but I still mostly like him and it's not going to keep me from buying the next album.
And this isn't what Nick was going to do. The family and the book guy rewrote it after his death. But we'll never truly know what's true and what's not or is embellished. We only have past history to go by.

I will say I'm disappointed that Dave didn't follow through with his Nicks benefit concert.

But you're right there is tons of double standards from the BM community lol.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
It's not an excuse if it's true. In the case of KK it's just him. With Dave it's pretty much everyone that has been in Megadeth and then some. Personally I don't really care. I'm happy to read Nick's version, he always came across as a nice guy. I've known Mustaine was a dick for years but I still mostly like him and it's not going to keep me from buying the next album.
And this isn't what Nick was going to do. The family and the book guy rewrote it after his death. But we'll never truly know what's true and what's not or is embellished. We only have past history to go by.

I will say I'm disappointed that Dave didn't follow through with his Nicks benefit concert.

But you're right there is tons of double standards from the BM community lol.

Because Nick came across as a nice guy I hope the book doesn't turn into a he said she said bitch fight. But alas my wishes rarely come true. I also hope Dave's got enough brains to STFU about anything he doesn't like in the book, but again my wishes don't come true.