The what's going on in Thrash thread

Yeah It's bizarre, I haven't tried today yet.

Can happen when sites drop the https because of unpaid bills or just secure servers dropping out momentarily but unless it keeps happen it's the sort of error that you just ignore.

Reactions: redfly
LOL It does seem like he's the last on the list!...save the best for last?

Maybe the band know he's the worst and they hide him :)

I don't know what it is but I've always had the impression Frank was the treated like the baby brother of the family. I know he's related to Charlie (nephew or something from memory) but it's always seemed like he was the quiet one, the one at the back of the group and the one asked for his opinion last. It might not be the right but thats the way I've seen it and I was really surprised to see him doing some of the press stuff for that project he did with Jnr because he just didn't seem to get that limelight with Anthrax

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Maybe the band know he's the worst and they hide him :)

I don't know what it is but I've always had the impression Frank was the treated like the baby brother of the family. I know he's related to Charlie (nephew or something from memory) but it's always seemed like he was the quiet one, the one at the back of the group and the one asked for his opinion last. It might not be the right but thats the way I've seen it and I was really surprised to see him doing some of the press stuff for that project he did with Jnr because he just didn't seem to get that limelight with Anthrax
Yeah he's the nephew of Charlie and I think the youngest one. Seems like the coolest one too.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
I think he's cooler because he doesn't seem to enter into the politics of the music. Maybe he doesn't get a choice, but if that is the case I wouldn't admit it if I was him because his cool status might drop!

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Hopefully it works out. Apart from our postage in this country being so fucked up lately that it would probably take six months to get here I wont pre order stuff now in case what I'm ordering isn't up to my liking.
I guess there is the small possibility I won't gel with the album...ah who am I kidding?! It's way to late for that! Plus it comes with signed stuff, not just printed. Man I would be really pissed if my postal stuff was so screwed up!

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed