The what's going on in Thrash thread

I've stopped collecting stuff like signatures and extra bits, theses days I'm just happy with the the lyric sheet

I don't know what has changed with out postal service but they announced some lighting zapped AC/DC coins the other day and now postage around the country is taking weeks. Parcel delivery companies aren't too bad.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Just need to order bigger packages so they don't get caught up in the postal service.

Yeah seems certain people somewhere in the government have just realised AC/DC are Australian :)

The mint is selling the coins for $45 with a commemorative box and a triangular coin that is suppose to look like a black guitar pick. The coin itself which is just a silver coin with yellow lightning bolts is worth $15 to buy and is legal tender, but why you'd pay $15 to use one as a real 50c piece is beyond me. The lightning ones are going to 10 random buyers so they will be worth money one day.

Yeah it's not bad and I suppose in time it might be a valuable collectable but right now it's just a collectable and a really good story if you are one of the 10 that gets the one of the lightning zapped ones.

The process wasn't exactly easy. They had to put them in an artificial weather chamber and make the lightning, then make it hit the coin. I think they decided ten was more than enough once they proved the process was possible. And because there was only ten they decided rather than sell them to give them away.

It's an interesting concept which I'm shocked a government pleb was able to come up with but I'm beginning to wonder what they will come up with next.

Yeah I don't think I'm overly interested in it now. I liked the first song Fire Up or whatever it was but I'm slowly growing away from it now.

I suppose it's good that he's got something to pass the time and at least it's not jazz :)

Reactions: redfly
I guess I'll give it a listen when it comes out but I'm not sure about buying. I want to next Overkill album first.

I do want to hear what he's achieved but yeah it's not going on the buy list like the next Overkill will.