The what's going on in Thrash thread

I like the comment that the cruise could end early for the band who are organising it. Must have to get home for Sunday prayers.

I'd go to see Doro and Armored Saint...and to throw water bombs at Davex2

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Yeah but Jr would bless them before they hit. And they'd change the name of the song from Hoy Wars to Holy Water.

What they aren't telling anyone is that for four days Megadeth is the only band allowed on stage. It's only after the the band leaves the ship the rest of them get a go.

Reactions: Neptune
I can't say for sure, there is more than one toilet in the house and I've only used one of them today.

Reactions: redfly
We've also got Kegadeth to look forward to by then as well. (well someone has)

I think one of the reports I read are still suggesting the album April, the Kegadeath thing, then the cruise in October. But you're right all this talk of shit happening better not slow the album down. They'd be stupid to hit their own cruise without a new album.

We've also got Kegadeth to look forward to by then as well. (well someone has)

I think one of the reports I read are still suggesting the album April, the Kegadeath thing, then the cruise in October. But you're right all this talk of shit happening better not slow the album down. They'd be stupid to hit their own cruise without a new album.
Oh I meant Testament..But Megadeth too. :)

Reactions: Slammed
Well in actual fact Megadeth, Anthrax and Testament should all have their albums done well before then. I think I read somewhere today that Testament are looking at April now too, but I don't know if that's confirmed,.