The what's going on in Thrash thread

Yeah could be. And yet they are making these stupid cassettes and they take more plastic than a jewel case. So really I just don't get it. But I'd be pissed if I were a band like Testament. It's like the label doesn't value the product. The whole plastic piece on Brotherhood Of The Snake ripped off from the cardboard the first time I took the cd off of it.
Cheap fuckers.

I think cheap fuckers covers all of them. The cheapness is one of the reasons I stopped buying the bonus editions or the limited editions etc. Some companies seem to be happy to deliver shit constantly.

Reactions: redfly
I need more $ lol

Yeah that does help. I also need more time. I could listen to more music in the car but most of my trips are only 5-10 mins so there are times where I could listen to an entire CD in a day but it's broken up so much I barely remember it.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
That too. I've only listened to the last COC twice.

Yeah it sucks when that happens. Converting anything I buy to digital does increase the times I listen to some albums because I can put them on my phone and stuff but there is still some albums I have barely listened too.

I can't figure out what movies there are now. I did a search and I couldn't find the one I thought I remembered. Maybe life is all just a dream!