The what's going on in Thrash thread

I'm not sure Lars chuckles and he's got a live album coming out in Feb.
Chuck chuckles. Lars is an expert drummer.

Reactions: redfly
Dec 5 1986: What a show that would have been with 'Deth, DA and Viking on the bill.

47420437_2089964874395959_1731962003246809088_n.jpg

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Wiki says Metal Church is released today (tomorrow for you) I can't remember if that's right or not. Jason Becker is released today too

Wiki says Metal Church is released today (tomorrow for you) I can't remember if that's right or not. Jason Becker is released today too
Yeah I got my Metal Church in the mail today. The back is signed and it came with two guitar picks, two stickers and a print of the cover. :headbang:
I didn't know Becker was out today.

Reactions: Slammed
Reactions: Slammed
Yeah I got my Metal Church in the mail today. The back is signed and it came with two guitar picks, two stickers and a print of the cover. :headbang:
I didn't know Becker was out today.

According to wiki release list it is but that can be wrong. is MC any good?

Man! What a fucking asshole! All these years he's been saying it was the record company's fault or it should have been a Dave Mustaine solo album. As in it was his baby. You know, the whole asking Lars what to do thing? Now it's Marty's fault?!! Calling Bullshit.

www.blabbermouth.net/news/dave-mustaine-on-megadeths-risk-that-was-me-capitulating-to-marty-friedmans-desires-to-be-more-of-an-alternative-band/

By the way that Tom Carol on blabber is a fucking moron in just so, so many ways.

Wonder if Marty will respond. I'd be interesting to hear how he views it in light of what Dave said.

I really think it's time we all just forgot about history and accepted that no one who remembers what happened more than 5 years ago as far as ANY band is concerned is remembering things correctly.

Tom is a very vocal type of person, he's definitely got something to tell people, pity no one needs to hear it.