The what's going on in Thrash thread

I don't think Kerry want's to retire. Kerry has said he's got lots of stuff and that it will be like Slayer. But that may have changed and I never heard.

I think retirement to Kerry and Tom are different things. Tom wants to spend time at home but not give up on Slayer. I think Kerry could happily stay on the road but understands Slayer can't go on without Tom. I would imagine Kerry will find other bands, clinics whatever whereas if the comment about a new album was right then Tom would only come in for the writing and studio work and there will either be no live shows or very few.

Reactions: redfly
I think this was already on YT, in fact I may have posted it at some point. But Exodus just uploaded so...

I saw that before, but they are too long for me too watch, they need to cut them down to 10 min videos just for me :)

Yeah it will be like Slayer but not Slayer..if he does it. Tom did say he didn't want to tour but it will be cool if they do another album. At least cool with me! lol. Still wondering if they accidently let that slip about the album.

Reactions: Slammed
Yeah it will be like Slayer but not Slayer..if he does it. Tom did say he didn't want to tour but it will be cool if they do another album. At least cool with me! lol. Still wondering if they accidently let that slip about the album.

The Exodus video above even if not done by Gary obviously has had input from Gary so one has to assume that he approved the comment about Slayer writing new material. From that I guess we can assume there is something in the works. I'd imagine if nothing else there is a live album to come but the video did say they were writing something

Oh okay. I know plenty of people complain about ads on YT, but I guess that was the logical progression for them to start doing so.

According to FB Hatriot have another gig coming up in August co-headlining with Nivane and there is about 5 other bands on the bill. Looks like it's an outdoor all day gig in CA. Be good for them to have an album out by them, I hope they are actually working on getting it out by then, their FB doesn't have any album updates jut gigs.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly