The what's going on in Thrash thread

Yeah I think you're right about that..on both. Is Greg new to the band? I don't see him in the show.

It appears both Randall and Greg are new. Neither appeared on the first album, which does explain the difference in vocals and maybe why I think the vocals on the first album work better. Randall joined in 2017 and Greg in 2019. In fact the guitarist is the only original member.

Reactions: redfly
It appears both Randall and Greg are new. Neither appeared on the first album, which does explain the difference in vocals and maybe why I think the vocals on the first album work better. Randall joined in 2017 and Greg in 2019. In fact the guitarist is the only original member.
Oh damn ok. I hope this works out!

Reactions: Slammed
It would be nice to see it go somewhere, we need some more good bands throwing shit our way.

Yeah for sure. Is the guitar player that stayed known from something? I just wonder how a newer band with one album and had nearly everyone split got Greg and someone from Annihilator?

Reactions: Slammed
Nah looks like it his band. But the drummer makes up for that, he's been in 21 bands apparently.

According to M-A the guy's done a lot of stuff but I don't really know him from anything.

Create a Kill, Excessive Bleeding, Hypgnostic, Pessimist, Solstice, Righteous Pigs (live), Murder Suicide, ex-Wreckage, ex-Brutality, ex-Cephalic Carnage, ex-Demolition Hammer, ex-Dethroned, ex-Hellwitch, ex-Malevolent Creation, ex-Resurrection, ex-The Mortuary Society, ex-Thrash or Die, ex-Sargon, ex-Antagonized, ex-Divine Empire, ex-Anger

I've heard Malevolent Creation, Demolition Hammer and Dethroned but couldn't say I've heard anything specific. But no idea about all the other bands he's been in.

I don't know that I've ever given Demolition Hammer much of a go.
I know Malevolent Creation had a new album recently but I still don't think I could name a song from any band on the list :)

Looking at it now Alex Marquez only played on Time Bomb and was only in Demolition Hammer from 94-95