The what's going on in Thrash thread

I know we aren't the only country that does stupid studies but you do wonder where we would be in this world if such studies weren't under taken.

Reactions: redfly
Bark to the dark ages and scared of the real DM fans because we'd think they want to kill us! At least now we know if the lights go out they just want a hug like anyone else.

That could be part of their problem. Clowns put on bright and colourful make up and millions of people are scared of them, black metal fans put on black and white make up and try to look scary and everyone just laughs at them.

Haha

"I want a T-shirt!"

"Fuck him we're still going!"

Hell of a show with Dust Bolt and Power Trip as well.

I was interested with that line as well. Tom and Kerry never said no albums just no tours, but they also didn't straight out suggest they would go back into the studio. Given that Tom and Kerry want to retire I would have expected them to have a rest after the tour, but who knows.

Nuclear do a lot of picture discs but not sure how many shaped discs they are doing. Still I aint paying that kind of price for 2 songs no matter how good they look.

I was interested with that line as well. Tom and Kerry never said no albums just no tours, but they also didn't straight out suggest they would go back into the studio. Given that Tom and Kerry want to retire I would have expected them to have a rest after the tour, but who knows.
I don't think Kerry want's to retire. Kerry has said he's got lots of stuff and that it will be like Slayer. But that may have changed and I never heard.

Reactions: Slammed