The what's going on in Thrash thread

Bass player looking for work.

57467984_2237138943047800_3954370921933832192_n.jpg
Dude that's so weird, yesterday I was thinking about asking Zetro on his channel if he's ever seen Chuck with a guitar. That's so damn cool! I've never seen it.

Reactions: Slammed
Well you know what Slammed, I would have appreciated that!Sounds awesome man and thanks for the clips!My brother is coming up to visit this weekend gonna hang with some tunes,beers and smoke!That would be some sweet eats for sure.We were gonna go see Black Pyramid his buddies band,but can’t make it happen.So a big cheers to you and Redfly and Happy Easter my Friends :headbang::kickass:
Right on Neptune! Sounds good, have an awesome time! :headbang:

Cheers! Have a good one yourself. We've got warm weather and sunshine here for the weekend so I can't complain much.

In the meantime something old new from Exodus to listen too. Looks like it's been released as a single on Spotify etc too according to FB. It's not a live clip which is a bummer.

Cool, hope I can watch these soon!

Reactions: Slammed
Dude that's so weird, yesterday I was thinking about asking Zetro on his channel if he's ever seen Chuck with a guitar. That's so damn cool! I've never seen it.

I don't know if he actually played it our just posed after stealing it. The pic appeared on FB along with the caption Chuck Billy got tired of air guitar.

Reactions: redfly
Cool, hope I can watch these soon!

Yeah that Exodus one is only sound, not really a video as the still makes it look. In all the release looks like something they found in the vaults and decided to put it out to keep fans interested while the have nothing new.

Reactions: redfly