The what's going on in Thrash thread

I don't hate the Beatles but I'm also not a fan, however this is an interesting cover.

Still don't know why I don't remember hearing all of the two Fatal Opera albums but they are interesting.

Will have to check it out in a bit. But that is certainly not my favorite Beetles song. You know, of the 10 or so I do know!

Reactions: Slammed
Will have to check it out in a bit. But that is certainly not my favorite Beetles song. You know, of the 10 or so I do know!

My dad has the Beatles collection, there is some good music in it, but over the years there has been some better cover versions. Fatal Opera is far from the best cover version but it's still interesting, as is the whole album. I do wonder what would have happened if Gar had stayed with 'Deth.

Reactions: redfly
I still haven't watched the first part :rolleyes:

Neither have I and I can't see myself doing it today either, shopping day since tomorrow the shops are shut and it's my dad's birthday so I have be social for at least part of the day

Happy birthday!
My dad just had his 80th on the 5th.

I just thank fuck his birthday isn't on Good Friday again. My mum insists on the religious thing of no meat on Good Friday so a few years ago when dad's birthday was on Good Friday I offered to deep fry some shark for everyone. All I got was complaints about how it didn't taste like the shop stuff and that the fish was not right and fuck knows what else. When we came home that night I told my wife I was never cooking for those whingers again!

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Unless there's something about the back shit lol. I already know about the human waste that murdered his brother. And I don't think they ever found the guy.

Maybe he could hype things up and start fights with everyone now so that when the book comes out it's got people wanting to hear the full story.

I just thank fuck his birthday isn't on Good Friday again. My mum insists on the religious thing of no meat on Good Friday so a few years ago when dad's birthday was on Good Friday I offered to deep fry some shark for everyone. All I got was complaints about how it didn't taste like the shop stuff and that the fish was not right and fuck knows what else. When we came home that night I told my wife I was never cooking for those whingers again!
Haha, yeah it sucks when you cook stuff up and something like that happens. I've got a lot religion on my dads side, but nobody THAT religious lol!

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Haha, yeah it sucks when you cook stuff up and something like that happens. I've got a lot religion on my dads side, but nobody THAT religious lol!

The thing is my mum doesn't go to church very often, maybe a few times a year, she doesn't do any of that bible stuff and doesn't live her life based on what some imaginary cloud man says, but no meat on Good Friday has always been a thing with her. I don't mind so much because deep fried fish and fries are always a good pig out meal, but I'm never doing it for that lot again. My wife and kids love deep fried fish and they don't usually care what fish it is.

Yeah that seems to be the way most people are going.

I suppose in this day and age where we get so many articles about different members we do often get to a point where we know a lot about a person and therefore wonder if a whole book is going to be entertaining enough. To me Frank is a bit like that. I've read interviews with him, I've heard about some of the stuff, is there more to his life that I will be interested in? That's not a dig at Frank but I just don't know what else he can tell me. I guess that's why I wait for many of the bios I buy to drop in price or wait even longer for the stores to start throwing them out at 80% off.

Bass player looking for work.

57467984_2237138943047800_3954370921933832192_n.jpg

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Well you know what Slammed, I would have appreciated that!Sounds awesome man and thanks for the clips!My brother is coming up to visit this weekend gonna hang with some tunes,beers and smoke!That would be some sweet eats for sure.We were gonna go see Black Pyramid his buddies band,but can’t make it happen.So a big cheers to you and Redfly and Happy Easter my Friends :headbang::kickass:

Cheers! Have a good one yourself. We've got warm weather and sunshine here for the weekend so I can't complain much.

In the meantime something old new from Exodus to listen too. Looks like it's been released as a single on Spotify etc too according to FB. It's not a live clip which is a bummer.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly