The what's going on in Thrash thread

It's just as ad for apple I believe. Someone was posted it on the 'deth FB page the other day saying something about an ad so I didn't click on it.

Reactions: redfly
Both the CyberArmy and the pic of the zebra have been on FB so they are making sure everyone knows. Not sure why Dave is so impressed with his song being on an ad though.

Maybe everyone wants to remind the world Dave is still alive because it's been so long since he released something good.

Sound is a bit iffy in parts but it's not bad for something that is obviously not pro shot. I would rather have heard Slowly We Rot though

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/me...e-got-this-reputation-that-im-a-right-winger/

It wouldn't have mattered what side he claimed to be on people would disagree and call him a liar. But again the commentors of Blabber proved his point. Politics is ruining people because too many can't accept other peoples view when they differ from their own. It appears yet again not one commentor understood his point they just wanted to tell him how wrong he was.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/me...e-got-this-reputation-that-im-a-right-winger/

It wouldn't have mattered what side he claimed to be on people would disagree and call him a liar. But again the commentors of Blabber proved his point. Politics is ruining people because too many can't accept other peoples view when they differ from their own. It appears yet again not one commentor understood his point they just wanted to tell him how wrong he was.
This is the same damn thing they had two weeks ago. I feel like they keep putting it on there just to use his crazy old quotes lol.

Reactions: Slammed
This is the same damn thing they had two weeks ago. I feel like they keep putting it on there just to use his crazy old quotes lol.

I suppose for Blabber it means traffic to their site and that's all any webmasters really wants. Although maybe the Blabber webmaster gets paid by the view and no one reads what he posts so he reposts the same topics that always attract the whack jobs and idiots who know better than the person in the interview.

I suppose for Blabber it means traffic to their site and that's all any webmasters really wants. Although maybe the Blabber webmaster gets paid by the view and no one reads what he posts so he reposts the same topics that always attract the whack jobs and idiots who know better than the person in the interview.
I wonder who their most reposted person is lol.

Reactions: Slammed