The what's going on in Thrash thread

It does seem like they share it around a bit these days. Dave, KK, Dee Snider and Gene Simmons get smashed a bit but people like David Coverdale, the dude from Stryper and that Corey guy who fights with the Nickleback guy seem to be fairly frequent too.

Reactions: redfly
New Enforcer is out this week. From what I've heard it's not as fast as their earlier stuff which is a pity because their first two album had some great speed/thrash riffs on them.

New Damned Things is out too, but I wont even be previewing that even though I found one picture of Scott Ian where he didn't have his mouth open angry face on!

There is also two Blazon Stone albums released this week, I'll check out the studio album at least but I'll probably at least preview the live one.

I also found a relatively new band from Brazil (I think) called Killery, I've only listened to the album once it's not bad from what I have heard, shows some new bands can still make thrash.

I'm a but up and down on Vader, I don't hate them but I'm definitely not a fan of everything they have done. This isn't bad but I need more than one listen to decide how not bad it is and given that it's only an EP I probably wont be buying it anyway.

New Death Angel is sounding good though. I don't mind the sound of this new one.

Cover doesn't look too bad either

deathangelhumanicidecd.jpg

Speaking of covers...I don't even know who this band is but every time I see this cover I think of End Of Chaos. It's not the same, the monster isn't that much like Flotsam's but I just see F&J every time the cover appears on the side panels of Bravewords.
1000x1000.jpg

Speaking of covers...I don't even know who this band is but every time I see this cover I think of End Of Chaos. It's not the same, the monster isn't that much like Flotsam's but I just see F&J every time the cover appears on the side panels of Bravewords.
1000x1000.jpg
I like it. I hope it kills those guys :)

Reactions: Slammed
I'm still not crazy about his voice or maybe it's delivery. I wonder why always just the three wolves? Is that the minimum number for a pack?

Yeah it's the delivery of the voice for me. I like the music and the clip isn't bad but there is something not quite right with the vocal delivery.

The computer designer charges by the wolf and they can only afford three :)

I like it. I hope it kills those guys :)

In a big image it doesn't remind me so much of the latest F&J but I've seen that album cover popping up as ads on both Bravewords and Blabber and everytime I see it I wonder why the are putting F&J on the recommend list again. Maybe it's got more to do with the colours and the smaller image on those sites.

Yeah it's the delivery of the voice for me. I like the music and the clip isn't bad but there is something not quite right with the vocal delivery.

The computer designer charges by the wolf and they can only afford three :)
Yeah that settles it, it's the delivery. And Lo fucking l. Charges by the wolf :lol:

In a big image it doesn't remind me so much of the latest F&J but I've seen that album cover popping up as ads on both Bravewords and Blabber and everytime I see it I wonder why the are putting F&J on the recommend list again. Maybe it's got more to do with the colours and the smaller image on those sites.
I'm guilty of clicking the F&J ad on BW every time I see it lol. Maybe they noticed the others don't get clicks and brought it back lol.

Yeah that settles it, it's the delivery. And Lo fucking l. Charges by the wolf :lol:

My immediate thought was metalcore and that's a bit harsh because they aren't a metalcore band but the vocals sounded a bit like it.

I'm guilty of clicking the F&J ad on BW every time I see it lol. Maybe they noticed the others don't get clicks and brought it back lol.

I wondered if the label was sharing artists between bands and that's why the covers are similar. But the band above is on Nuclear Blast and I don't think they have any affiliations with AFM.

I'm hoping there is more to it than that one song. I don't remember listening to the first song, if there was one, so I'm hoping there is more than just what is here on the full album.