The what's going on in Thrash thread

I don't believe so, definitely the pre-hiatus albums don't. I think if it would have been more prevalent on other albums, especially the last one I would have noticed it. I don't remember disliking the last album although it's been a while sine I listened to it.
It's actually what kept me from getting the last album. I have no idea if it was just the song I heard but it was enough that I didn't get it.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
I just listened to all the tracks on The Evil Divide and while I guess there are some hints of the vocals heading towards a more metalcore audience they never actually make it. They are however aggressive (Charlie Benate might want to check them out) and they are powerful throughout the entire record. The music is also heavy, fast and powerful throughout. It may not be their best effort but if the new one is anything like it and that wolf song is the worst on the album it will definitely be worth checking out.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I think you hit the nail on the head Slammed,they may be targeting a younger audience to a degree.......Album sales?!!!

I need to go back and listen to that first song they released (before the Pack one) I don't think the the vocals were the same. I don't think the album is going to be all like that so I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt until it's released and I can hear it.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
If this is anything like Shattered Existence which the clip says it could be this could be a really good come back record.

xentrixburythepainbigger.jpg.jpg

Shattered Existence was a classic album, possibly even in the top 10 of thrash debuts. Their later output was not so good but I hope this one is.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
If this is anything like Shattered Existence which the clip says it could be this could be a really good come back record.

xentrixburythepainbigger.jpg.jpg

Shattered Existence was a classic album, possibly even in the top 10 of thrash debuts. Their later output was not so good but I hope this one is.

Don’t know much about them,gonna check it out though!

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
While I'm on recommendations try these guys.

520_negativeselfstlp_bg.jpg

If you haven't heard of them the picture should give you and idea what other band they sound like.

Reactions: redfly