The what's going on in Thrash thread

How did this go from "I hope the others contribute" and "I'm compiling riffs" two weeks ago to now in the studio recording?
This better be good!

I think Dave (maybe both of them) have been partaking in too much Mega-wine and Mega-coffee and they keep forgetting what they are telling people.

Reactions: redfly
Howe (see what I did there :p) is it that Mike Howe can sing this song and come off gayer than the guy who originally sung it?

Gott a admit I'm not digging this one. Is it me (not being the expert) or is he sounding a lot like the guy from Death Angel?

I was thinking something else, not quite sure what but less metalcore-ish than Death Angel and more metal-rap maybe. The music is all there but the vocals have something about them.

Check out the dude at -3:18 (silly backwards facebook clock) with the horns, it's Hulk Hogan! :)

I had to turn it up to really get a feel. I don't think he sounded too bad but man those moves gotta go. And I hope it's the lighting making his pants pink!

I think Howe still has the ability to sing like he used to but the current music doesn't allow for it. Doro's been singing that song for years and she always does it well, but even with Mike able to sing it he just doesn't look the part. I'm pretty sure those pants are part of his new age Metal Church wardrobe, I've seen them before.

Holy crap this site is running like shit for me today. Part of it is all the FB and YT videos in the posts and replies, Xenforo is fucked when it comes to too many videos posted on the one page. But there is a major lag between hitting the post button and the post appearing or hitting the like button and it showing up.

I was thinking something else, not quite sure what but less metalcore-ish than Death Angel and more metal-rap maybe. The music is all there but the vocals have something about them.

Check out the dude at -3:18 (silly backwards facebook clock) with the horns, it's Hulk Hogan! :)
Hahaha that's funny. I was thinking much more metalcoreish than DA. I didn't hear the rap thing though. ?

Reactions: Slammed
I think Howe still has the ability to sing like he used to but the current music doesn't allow for it. Doro's been singing that song for years and she always does it well, but even with Mike able to sing it he just doesn't look the part. I'm pretty sure those pants are part of his new age Metal Church wardrobe, I've seen them before.
Yeah I've seen his red pants. But that lighting really makes them look pink lol.
No their music doesn't allow for it!

Holy crap this site is running like shit for me today. Part of it is all the FB and YT videos in the posts and replies, Xenforo is fucked when it comes to too many videos posted on the one page. But there is a major lag between hitting the post button and the post appearing or hitting the like button and it showing up.
Oh that's annoying! It's running ok for me.

Hahaha that's funny. I was thinking much more metalcoreish than DA. I didn't hear the rap thing though. ?

I only heard the rap, kind of like that 80's band Mordred but not as bad, in the vocals. I quite liked the guitars and drums but heard very little real aggression in the vocals, more like fake aggression.

Yeah I've seen his red pants. But that lighting really makes them look pink lol.
No their music doesn't allow for it!

Oh you could be right, I've seen the red pants too, maybe I haven't seen pink ones. Maybe it is the lighting.