The what's going on in Thrash thread

Lol the whole damn alphabet huh?! That's pretty gay! I've honestly never heard of that. Like I said I don't follow sports but it still seems like something I'd have seen at some point lol.

I wasn't sure what letter they were up to and I didn't want to offend anyone :)

Oh we have all sorts of stupid rounds to celebrate things people don't care about. Aboriginal round. Gay round. Women's round. You name it they can think of a way to promote it to try and make the code of men in shorty shorts chasing each other around the field look like they care.

Reactions: redfly
I wasn't sure what letter they were up to and I didn't want to offend anyone :)

Oh we have all sorts of stupid rounds to celebrate things people don't care about. Aboriginal round. Gay round. Women's round. You name it they can think of a way to promote it to try and make the code of men in shorty shorts chasing each other around the field look like they care.
Lol well that's one way to stretch the game out.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
I was laughing more at the name of the stadium. I know it's all just large dollar naming rights but it sounds like everyone is going there to play their Play Stations. I remember Larry The Cable Guy doing a skit about how out of control naming rights for NASCAR got about 15 years ago and it reminded me of that. In this country it's only been about the last 8 years where naming rights have taken over and now it's gone full spastic because we have a fucking Marvel Stadium named after the movie and the fact that the characters turned up to the place once for a promo. I think the name on that stadium is now paid for for 5 years.

This picture popped up on facebook over night.

60017838_10156003323357330_5351537226570268672_n.jpg

With this caption

It begins #megadeth16

It begins? It begins? IT FUCKING BEGINS? It should have been finished for fucks sake.

Jnr just posted this. (Looking down from above isn't his best angle, it shows off his bald spot.)

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ov...rded-backing-tracks-during-live-performances/

Another classic interview with fuck all depth and value. What the fuck is it with these reporters? I know because of Kiss backing tapes are being talked about and because of bands like Kiss and Slayer original members are being talked about but what a waste of a good chance to interview someone who's been around thrash for nearly as long as thrash has been there. I understand that these snippets of shit that Blabber drag out could be part of larger interviews therefore it's not like some monkey got their chance to interview and only asked two questions, but it's still a wasted chance. I certainly wouldn't be asking Bobby about playing without original bands members if I got a chance to chat with him.

I was laughing more at the name of the stadium. I know it's all just large dollar naming rights but it sounds like everyone is going there to play their Play Stations. I remember Larry The Cable Guy doing a skit about how out of control naming rights for NASCAR got about 15 years ago and it reminded me of that. In this country it's only been about the last 8 years where naming rights have taken over and now it's gone full spastic because we have a fucking Marvel Stadium named after the movie and the fact that the characters turned up to the place once for a promo. I think the name on that stadium is now paid for for 5 years.
I hope it's at least shaped like a giant PlayStation! Yeah man everything has to have a big brand now. Stupid.

Reactions: Slammed
I hope it's at least shaped like a giant PlayStation! Yeah man everything has to have a big brand now. Stupid.

I remember Larry the Cable Guy's skit included racing at the Tampax Arena and then a group of cars named after sanitary products. It was funny, but sadly these days I'm not sure it's that far from reality.