The what's going on in Thrash thread

Yeah I love snow, but I love it less and less each year. It doesn't even knock the ticks back anymore.

I don't hate snow but I couldn't live in it. Officially the snow season open here (only about an hour away) in about two weeks but they are already getting some good falls up there with this bout of crappy weather.

Reactions: redfly
Shit for a second I thought Chris had guested on Megadeth's album and I got all happy lol.

Hehe I can't see that happening in a hurry. I don't remember to many calls for any of the ex-Megadeth members to be included in the 35th anniversary stuff, not to the extent that JP get, not to the point that Sabbath and Ward got to. I think there was some chatter but no one screaming "No Poland No Megadeth" etc

Finally some people smartened up and put AK on the record \m/. I really don't understand the deal with people using that DMC guy on their stuff though. WTF does he bring to the table? Rob Dukes did stuff with him too and it sucked. It was exactly what I thought it would be.

Yeah I do wonder about these collaborations some times. I wonder if he's on Ellefsons label and was cheap?

I don't hate snow but I couldn't live in it. Officially the snow season open here (only about an hour away) in about two weeks but they are already getting some good falls up there with this bout of crappy weather.
It is better when you can just drive a little bit and visit the snow rather than having it yourself. Except Christmas!

Reactions: Slammed
Hehe I can't see that happening in a hurry. I don't remember to many calls for any of the ex-Megadeth members to be included in the 35th anniversary stuff, not to the extent that JP get, not to the point that Sabbath and Ward got to. I think there was some chatter but no one screaming "No Poland No Megadeth" etc
Yeah that's true. But Megadeth also didn't do anything but put out a greatest hits lol

Yeah I do wonder about these collaborations some times. I wonder if he's on Ellefsons label and was cheap?
Yeah maybe. Whatever the case the guy sucks and can only make a good song worse. I'm a little miffed that if I order that cd I'm paying for a stupid cd sampler of bands I don't give a shit about. I know for sure that Dollskin band is on Jr's label. not sure about anyone else.

Yeah that's true. But Megadeth also didn't do anything but put out a greatest hits lol

Dave put out remasters of just about everything and I think they did a few gigs. But yeah they didn't go as far as some bands have.

Yeah maybe. Whatever the case the guy sucks and can only make a good song worse. I'm a little miffed that if I order that cd I'm paying for a stupid cd sampler of bands I don't give a shit about. I know for sure that Dollskin band is on Jr's label. not sure about anyone else.

Yeah I probably wont listen to the sampler either and I definitely wouldn't pay extra if the only choice was to have it included. If the CD with the sampler is the same price as other CD's it wouldn't bother me. I'd listen to it and if I found nothing good I'd toss it. Jnr has some real shit on his label so I would be hesitant about the sampler.

Yeah I probably wont listen to the sampler either and I definitely wouldn't pay extra if the only choice was to have it included. If the CD with the sampler is the same price as other CD's it wouldn't bother me. I'd listen to it and if I found nothing good I'd toss it. Jnr has some real shit on his label so I would be hesitant about the sampler.
Well yeah, it's only the second disc and the whole thing isn't that much. I'm just thinking without it it should just be EP price.

It's too bad. Imagine if he really did bring out everyone. People would flip out. It would be a huge thing in the community.

Yeah it would be a huge gig, he could nearly rival Metallica. I'm surprised he didn't try something just for the headlines. I know half of them couldn't get along with each other but it would make headlines.

Well yeah, it's only the second disc and the whole thing isn't that much. I'm just thinking without it it should just be EP price.

There is 12 songs on the album, but most of them are F5 demos which I'll want to hear before I purchase.

Yeah it would be a huge gig, he could nearly rival Metallica. I'm surprised he didn't try something just for the headlines. I know half of them couldn't get along with each other but it would make headlines.
Too bad he didn't do it for Nick like he had mentioned after he died. That would have been a really good gesture.

I still wonder what water went under some of those bridges. Dave may say some stupid things but he's not stupid, a reunion with some of those guys would be worth more than just money to him long term but it doesn't appear he's ever tried for it. I wonder if there is a lot more to the stories than people know and that maybe both sides are guilty because surely if it was for the good of Megadeth Dave would have done some of those reunions by now.

I still wonder what water went under some of those bridges. Dave may say some stupid things but he's not stupid, a reunion with some of those guys would be worth more than just money to him long term but it doesn't appear he's ever tried for it. I wonder if there is a lot more to the stories than people know and that maybe both sides are guilty because surely if it was for the good of Megadeth Dave would have done some of those reunions by now.
I've wondered that as well. Because you're right, at least to us he didn't seem to even try. Whatever it is it's disheartening.