The what's going on in Thrash thread

Crazy. I bet their friends all rolled their eyes lol.

Even the Ozzy one at $1300ish seems massively high for vinyl of anything Ozzy did. I wouldn't have reckoned anything he did solo has reached "rare" stage yet. And what about the most expensive one from some band called People for $5000, who the hell is that band? So rare no one has heard of them? Would be interesting to see if any of those albums hold their value.

Reactions: redfly
Even the Ozzy one at $1300ish seems massively high for vinyl of anything Ozzy did. I wouldn't have reckoned anything he did solo has reached "rare" stage yet. And what about the most expensive one from some band called People for $5000, who the hell is that band? So rare no one has heard of them? Would be interesting to see if any of those albums hold their value.
Haha no I've never heard of them either.

Reactions: Slammed
If people are paying a high price for bands no one has heard of I have a whole lot of valuable albums :)

You're broke because you bought those Danzig EP's didn't you!

I've got a ton of EP's and singles from Aussie bands in the 80's and 90's very few would have heard of. I don't think they are worth money but based on those vinyl sales figures maybe I'm wrong...although I do doubt it.

ARGH Fucking Facebook and the fucking Facebook generation who just want people to react to them

Hatriot posted a message on FB about half an hour ago and all it said was June 11th. It's had 5 comments and no response from them to any of them. Sure they have an album coming out, they also have a few live shows booked, but for fucks say say something, don't just leave the bait there for people to ask. Sounds like a needy fucking teenage girl who posts "my life sucks" just so she gets 20 people telling her how fantastic she is.

You're broke because you bought those Danzig EP's didn't you!

I've got a ton of EP's and singles from Aussie bands in the 80's and 90's very few would have heard of. I don't think they are worth money but based on those vinyl sales figures maybe I'm wrong...although I do doubt it.
The longer you have them the more chance they will be.

ARGH Fucking Facebook and the fucking Facebook generation who just want people to react to them

Hatriot posted a message on FB about half an hour ago and all it said was June 11th. It's had 5 comments and no response from them to any of them. Sure they have an album coming out, they also have a few live shows booked, but for fucks say say something, don't just leave the bait there for people to ask. Sounds like a needy fucking teenage girl who posts "my life sucks" just so she gets 20 people telling her how fantastic she is.
Yeah that's really frustrating when bands do that and makes it seem like the band either doesn't care or doesn't have their shit together. Both of which are bad for fans. Probably a reason why I can never remember their name. I've been trying for almost a week lol. I wanted to ask Zetro if he knew Exodus was going to take this long, would he still have left Hatriot.

The longer you have them the more chance they will be.

Yeah I wonder about that. I know in general most 'collectibles' go up in value but its Danzig really collectible to enough people. Is a band no one had heard of more collectible than Danzig. I suppose they have to be but for me I just don't see it in something like a Danzig album when his popularity is on the decrease.

Yeah that's really frustrating when bands do that and makes it seem like the band either doesn't care or doesn't have their shit together. Both of which are bad for fans. Probably a reason why I can never remember their name. I've been trying for almost a week lol. I wanted to ask Zetro if he knew Exodus was going to take this long, would he still have left Hatriot.

There is still only 5 comments on the post. I know Hatriot don't have a massive following but for fucks sake it's nearly 24 hours and June the 11 is not that far away tell us the reason for the post or fuck off. I agree it's bad for fans, I'm already very on the fence about a new album, playing around on FB like hormonal teenage girls does not make me any keener for it