The what's going on in Thrash thread

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/en...sea-of-plastic-left-behind-by-metallica-fans/

Haha, they banned nearly everything from the concert then they bitch about the rubbish left behind from the over priced shit they wrap in plastic and sell from inside the gate only.

As bad as that pic looks and some people are pigs the thing that appears to be missing from the photos in garbage bins. Maybe the event staff weren't allowed to bring them through the gates.

Reactions: redfly

Blabber are calling that a 'demo', it's pretty good for a demo!

I think Cody's done a good job stepping out of his father's shadow, you can hear elements of that Souza voice there but he's made everything his own with the style he's got. There is some good riffage there, the lyrics aren't great but they don't need to be I suppose. If the rest of the album sounds like that I reckon it will be a good album.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/en...sea-of-plastic-left-behind-by-metallica-fans/

Haha, they banned nearly everything from the concert then they bitch about the rubbish left behind from the over priced shit they wrap in plastic and sell from inside the gate only.

As bad as that pic looks and some people are pigs the thing that appears to be missing from the photos in garbage bins. Maybe the event staff weren't allowed to bring them through the gates.
Still though. What the hell is wrong with people. Seriously if they don't know there is a huge plastic problem they are morons or just assholes. I take all my trash with me. But you're absolutely right, fucking garbage bins would be a good idea!!
That is an obscene amount of plastic waste.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Blabber are calling that a 'demo', it's pretty good for a demo!

I think Cody's done a good job stepping out of his father's shadow, you can hear elements of that Souza voice there but he's made everything his own with the style he's got. There is some good riffage there, the lyrics aren't great but they don't need to be I suppose. If the rest of the album sounds like that I reckon it will be a good album.
Yeah I agree, he's done a good job. Song is cool. And man his other kid is good drummer!

Reactions: Slammed
Still though. What the hell is wrong with people. Seriously if they don't know there is a huge plastic problem they are morons or just assholes. I take all my trash with me. But you're absolutely right, fucking garbage bins would be a good idea!!
That is an obscene amount of plastic waste.

It is kind of weird that in Ireland they have a plastic tax and they do have good recycling practises but at a festival that happens. To me is says more about management than the people. There is always pricks who wont put rubbish in a bin even when it's beside them but for a country that has apparently embraced recycling to leave a place like that says to me they weren't given too many options.

Yeah I agree, he's done a good job. Song is cool. And man his other kid is good drummer!

Yeah there is a whole lot to like about the song and I hope that the media stop referring to them as Steve's offspring because I think they deserve the accolades themselves.

It is kind of weird that in Ireland they have a plastic tax and they do have good recycling practises but at a festival that happens. To me is says more about management than the people. There is always pricks who wont put rubbish in a bin even when it's beside them but for a country that has apparently embraced recycling to leave a place like that says to me they weren't given too many options.
For sure it looks like someone dropped the ball. At least it looks that way from the outside. But still!

I think BW is slowly getting worse, but it's still not as bad as MI who only seem to update every two of three days so their news is not so much news just old headlines.
Yeah I think they are getting worse. And yeah not as bad as MI...who is not as bad Metal covenant who seems to update every few months!

For sure it looks like someone dropped the ball. At least it looks that way from the outside. But still!

Not sure what it's like over there but it's quite common in this country for first time events to have rubbish issues. There is regulations on how many toilets there must be, how many staff there must be and all that kind of stuff but it doesn't seem like there is a regulation on how many bins there must be.

Not sure what it's like over there but it's quite common in this country for first time events to have rubbish issues. There is regulations on how many toilets there must be, how many staff there must be and all that kind of stuff but it doesn't seem like there is a regulation on how many bins there must be.
I don't know what the actual rules are here. I suppose they are all different. I was really surprised at how little trash was left behind at the Ozzfest I went to .

The hotter it is the worse it is here. I understand people need to hydrate but buying expensive bottles of water is only ever going to amplify the problem of waste and the number of people who wont do the right thing with it.

Not sure what the Megadeth artwork has to do with the show but Zetro and Jack are playing.

62337914_10157204721624707_3283861003007164416_n.jpg