The what's going on in Thrash thread

Yeah the are headed home now I think. DA played their last show on Saturday or Sunday and Gene did his last clinic on Monday from memory. There hasn't been any video or sound dropped on line by the look of it but the band posted a few updates while they were here. The shot of Ron is from a pro linked via their FB page. There was a really good one of Gene too but it seems to have been taken down.

Reactions: redfly
I'm getting Helloween United and maybe Toxic Holocaust (I'm going to ask for a preview in the shop before I decide) this weekend. Evil Invaders is not set for local release yet so I might have to order that

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Get-metal isn't dangerous it's for "Preview" copies only and none of the albums are hosted on their site. There is limitations like speed and number of downloads from the hosting sites but none of it's dangerous.

I just ordered a used Wrathchild for $22. Much better than almost $900!

Some fan you are :p

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Get-metal isn't dangerous it's for "Preview" copies only and none of the albums are hosted on their site. There is limitations like speed and number of downloads from the hosting sites but none of it's dangerous.

Some fan you are :p
Yeah my AVG has never popped up anything from going there before. Don't know what was up with that.

I know right?! It was totally going to them too! :)

Reactions: Slammed
Yeah my AVG has never popped up anything from going there before. Don't know what was up with that.

I know right?! It was totally going to them too! :)

Your AVG is being like an over protective mother :)

I bought three of those $900 albums because I'm a real fan who see value in good products :p

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Gotta be with the program or you get left behind!

Although given we are talking about a band that hasn't recorded anything since the 80's we might have all been left behind.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Gene came back to my FB feed.

71184128_2592832240775884_5233715106726019072_n.jpg

Hmmmm I looked this morning and couldn't find anything on YT :p

The Gene pic is a good one, it's an action shot because of his hair but none of the cymbals have been hit or they were captured dead level which seems unlikely.

Wow, the sound on that Brisbane video is terrible. But I'm ashamed of the Melbourne crowd. I don't know if it's a sign of the times or something else but even with stage diving not allowed there is no way a Melbourne crowd 20 years would have been that dead. Melbourne was always known for it's metal crowds being insanely active and crazy. Now it looks like the man-bun wearing, latte sipping, sandal clad himbos of the new millennium have taken over the metal crowd.

The band look fairly tight, although not overly active but shit Ron's voice is good.

Hmmmm I looked this morning and couldn't find anything on YT :p

The Gene pic is a good one, it's an action shot because of his hair but none of the cymbals have been hit or they were captured dead level which seems unlikely.
Hmm, that's funny. Maybe it's the beginning of the song and he hasn't hit them yet?

Wow, the sound on that Brisbane video is terrible. But I'm ashamed of the Melbourne crowd. I don't know if it's a sign of the times or something else but even with stage diving not allowed there is no way a Melbourne crowd 20 years would have been that dead. Melbourne was always known for it's metal crowds being insanely active and crazy. Now it looks like the man-bun wearing, latte sipping, sandal clad himbos of the new millennium have taken over the metal crowd.

The band look fairly tight, although not overly active but shit Ron's voice is good.
I still have yet to watch them. That was all I could find so far though.